Dance Central (1) $27.99 shipped

Great game, if you've got a Kinect. Hell, I know plenty of people who got a Kinect just for this game. Myself included.

You can transfer the tracks to DC2, albeit for 400 points, I think it is. It requires a code that comes with DC1 in the case (or possibly in the manual), plus the points.

[quote name='crunchewy']You can transfer the tracks to DC2, albeit for 400 points, I think it is. It requires a code that comes with DC1 in the case (or possibly in the manual), plus the points.[/QUOTE]
I bought both DC and DC2 right before xmas for $25 each. Each came with a card for 240 points. I redeemed both cards, then used the code on the back of the DC manual and the points to transfer the DC tracks to DC2. Now my DC2 game has twice as many songs, and I had 80 points left over.

Playing DC tracks in DC2, you can play two-player simultaneous on them, just like with the DC2 tracks.

Bought Dance Central 2 earlier this week, and this is the cheapest the original has been in awhile. Sadly, I'll just export the songs into DC2 and trade DC back in. I wish Harmonix would put the entire track list from DC1 up for 1600 points and let you download them without having to buy DC1.

On Jan 3rd, DC1 had a trade-in base value of $13 at gamestop (according to the trade thread), so not a bad way to go for the buy/transfer/trade approach, if that value has held. Amazon is only giving $8.xx something.

[quote name='crunchewy']On Jan 3rd, DC1 had a trade-in base value of $13 at gamestop (according to the trade thread), so not a bad way to go for the buy/transfer/trade approach, if that value has held. Amazon is only giving $8.xx something.[/QUOTE]
I called Gamestop either yesterday or 2 days ago. TIV is $8. I posted mine on ebay

bread's done
Back