Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) Hottest Party 3 Bundle (Wii) = $49.99 FSSS @ Amazon.com

chokaay

CAGiversary!
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) Hottest Party 3 Bundle (Wii) = $49.99 FSSS @ Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Revolution-Hottest-Bundle-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002DC8GIG/

This bundle includes 1 Dance Pad Controller + 1 DDR:HP3 (Wii) Game. It has been consistantly priced at ~$69.99 (or $62.99 when on sale). This is the first major price drop on Amazon.com that I've seen, but I'm betting the price will go back up to ~$60-something again since this doesn't seem to be an "official" price drop (other retailers still maintaining their ~$69.99 price). Pretty good deal for someone into DDR and got a Wii for Christmas!

And the PS2 version of the game bundle is $36.99, if anyone is interested...

Just so there isn't any confusion...there usually is in these situations...look on the side for "More Buying Choices," and you will see it for $50 from Amazon. It's on the side, because the item isn't gonna ship for like a month.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Nope. Look on the right-hand side of the screen for "More Buying Choices." It won't ship for about a month.[/QUOTE]

D'oh. You got me excited for awhile..

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Nope. Look on the right-hand side of the screen for "More Buying Choices." It won't ship for about a month.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the shipping estimate seems a bit long... but the good news is that someone else posted on another forum that their shipping estimate was 2-3 weeks, but got a shipping confirmation a few hours later with an ETA of 12/29/09. I ordered mine today, and my order has shipped with an ETA of 12/30/09.

bread's done
Back