DanceDanceRevolution bundle $39.99 (PS3, Wii)

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/DanceDanceRevolution-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B003WY86MK/

$39.99 is the cheapest price I've seen for the game bundle. It launched at $69.99, so this is a much better price. Comes with a pad, which is nice for the PS3 version, since this is the first on the system. The 360 version isn't out until April 12, but it is the same price.

EDIT - Looks like its the same price at Gamestop as well, so there must have been a price drop.

The song list in this game is pretty awful. And there's less songs than in the old PS2 versions.

Yeah, they kind of shafted the default lists with DLC. If you get all the DLC it bumps the songlist to about 100 songs I believe.

That game has some hilariously shite box art.

I'd recommend sticking with an older version of this game for most people, this one is kind of suck.

What kind of DLC does this have? If it's a lot of classic Bemani stuff, I'd buy it.

Hell, if there's just one Captain Jack DLC song, I'd buy it.

[quote name='Rozz']The song list in this game is pretty awful. And there's less songs than in the old PS2 versions.[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, aren't there songs that were featured on
the PS2 and in the arcades, but never featured on the 360, right?

I would like to see all of those songs on the 360.

I didn't know there were no licensed songs, I guess I'll wait for another price drop since my favorite songs in DDR have always been the licensed Dancemania tracks and I still haven't opened up X2 yet.

bread's done
Back