Dang it's hot, I wish I had some OTTer pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should catch up Rock. The first two episodes were really good. I am watching the third one right now and shit seems like it is continuing to be interesting.

I was really interested in the second season because I thought Jessica looked sexy as hell, even if she was fucking annoying (in the one whole episode she was in).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You should catch up Rock. The first two episodes were really good. I am watching the third one right now and shit seems like it is continuing to be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been meaning to catchup on it. Wanted to watch the season finale of S2 to catchup on what happened again but havent gotten around to it yet.

129193841593390734.jpg

:lol:

I saw Blades of Glory on TBS the other day and noticed Pam was in it. I sort of hated the movie, but I watched her seduce Will Ferrell.

got like 2 weeks left before I leave for 8 months to the Philippines. It hasn't really hit me until now, cause my "vacation" is almost up...
I still haven't packed yet, still haven't even thought of all the things I need to bring really. I've been kind of putting off a lot of stuff.
Its gonna be hot as hell in that jungle.

who's gonna be sending me the hot new releases that I won't be able to get there?

My uncle just found out he is getting called up from Navy Reserves to go to Kuwait in February.

~~~

I am so completely addicted to Red Dead Redemption. I just spent hours killing gangs on the multilayer free roam.

[quote name='manthing']Are you gonna have a :cool: NTSC 360?[/QUOTE]

I have both a NTSC and a PAL 360. I still haven't decided which one to take. I need to put new DVD drives in both or just replace the lasers since they each have a hard time reading discs. I've been too lazy to do it thus far, but I may do it in the next few days. The PAL has a Samsung drive and I have plenty of those new Samsung drives lying around the house from back in my days when I used to fix people's 360s.

[quote name='flowery']My uncle just found out he is getting called up from Navy Reserves to go to Kuwait in February.

[/QUOTE]

Kuwait is like a summercamp. You are away from family and have access to most everything that you could need although not everything you'd want.

Frosty: I missed your post about a week back, I've been working a ton, but I use Vegas' internal tools for my audio levels. Most people use ProTools on a professional level, so it depends on what you mean by "free." MacOS has comparable programs (FCP studio, AVID), and nearly all of them have audio-specific programs. I rarely do much audio mixing in my video editing though.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Puzzle Quest 2 is out!!

:whee: :whee: :whee:[/QUOTE]

Have you tried it? Is it just more Puzzle Quest 1 because that's all I want or have ever wanted. fuck Galactrix and the crazy sideways slides!

It's got instant appeal, Mak. I had played 20 minutes before I knew it. The graphics are slick, and moving around the little world is a nice addition. I'll definitely be buying it.

And yes, Galactrix sucked. It sucked in ways I didn't believe possible. Especially using hexes.

a hurricen, ya say?

Well I had to put my car in the shop because it has an oil leak, which means I won't be going to class today. On top of that, I just got an email from my british genetics instructor saying he has a family emergency and class is canceled tomorrow. No class on Friday's means one thing -- 6 day weekend. :whee:

WTF happened to the Medal Of Honor beta for X360? I had a feeling that the deal the announced at E3 had a hand in the delay of the beta on the X360.

[quote name='Wolve11']Kuwait is like a summercamp. You are away from family and have access to most everything that you could need although not everything you'd want.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am sure he is lucky that he didn't have to go somewhere sketchy. He said he has to do something with customs which sounds boring.

He was over there during Desert Storm. Hopefully this will help him make Chief now though. What is a shame is he was soon going to have an assignment in Japan.

Question.

Does anyone know why I cant post from my phone? It says the old, must enter title/subject but I cant figure out a way around it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Any suggestions for LED tvs? My gf and I might get one when we move.[/QUOTE]
Unless you absolutely need a super thin TV I wouldn't spend the premium on an LED backlit set.

The benefits aren't that much better than LCD?

I was thinking LED due to power consumption. The one I was looking at is 400 watts less than my plasma. Will that make a noticeable difference on the electric bill?

[quote name='darthbudge']Type "I can read wikipedia" into google and hit I'm feeling lucky.[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that I chuckled when it came up?

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I am sure he is lucky that he didn't have to go somewhere sketchy. He said he has to do something with customs which sounds boring.

He was over there during Desert Storm. Hopefully this will help him make Chief now though. What is a shame is he was soon going to have an assignment in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Yea now I think about it, on my way home from Iraq all the customs was handled by Navy personnel. I can't imagine having to do it daily, but I'm sure there's some interesting stories about shit people try to bring back home from there.
Japan would've been nice. My wife was born there when her father was on assignment in Japan. Her mother isn't some Japanese native FYI.

what's the big deal about Twilight and vampires? A few years ago the biggest thing was Zombies, now it is vampires. What are we getting next?

[quote name='darthbudge']Type "I can read wikipedia" into google and hit I'm feeling lucky.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

i wonder why it took me there.

[quote name='Wolve11']Yea now I think about it, on my way home from Iraq all the customs was handled by Navy personnel. I can't imagine having to do it daily, but I'm sure there's some interesting stories about shit people try to bring back home from there.
Japan would've been nice. My wife was born there when her father was on assignment in Japan. Her mother isn't some Japanese native FYI.[/QUOTE]

True I believe that he is probably going to be more managerial.

He married a Japanese woman here a few years back and has visited her hometown a few times. He was going to work on some nuclear subs which was going to be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back