Dangit! Need help with DS screen protectors

noahj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
New DS Lite owner here who picked up the Nintendo screen protectors from Wal Mart tonight that has a cloth and a couple game holders and stylus.

So i'm trying to be real careful about peeling it off the hard plastic and i see no way to get it peeled off without bending the edge of the protector. So i get it off and i'm already a bit ticked that i bent the edge. However, i get really ticked when i try and place the protector down and i notice a bend right smack in the middle of the protector. I get it placed and what do i see but the stupid bend right in the middle of my screen. I also cannot get all of the bubbles out and it looks like crap.

So i decide to try the other......and i get another bend/blemish on the protector itself and it looks like crap. 2 out of 2 protectors that are blemished and i couldn't get the bubbles out.

So someone clue me in on how to get these dan things on without bending the edges and getting bubbles out. Also, is it common to have blemishes on the protectors themselves?

1. I never have any problem with peeling the protector off with the hori protector, as they got this little tap to help you. You can get them for like $10 at Target.

2. as for the air bubbles use a hard edge and put it on very slowly

bread's done
Back