Danimal's So Easy Contest II We Have a Winner!

Hmmm, kinda want Far Cry 4 PC, but I'm guessing it won't come with a Steam key. 

I'll choose GTA 5 for PC

Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls: Online -Xbox One

Thanks so much for this contest.

I was just curious but there are people who picked GTA V for  360 and PS3 and The Elder Scrolls: Online for PC but since those games have already been released on those systems aren't they not eligible for your contest because they are not able to be pre-ordered so you can't get the $10 reward cert?

I was just curious but there are people who picked GTA V for 360 and PS3 and The Elder Scrolls: Online for PC but since those games have already been released on those systems aren't they not eligible for your contest because they are not able to be pre-ordered so you can't get the $10 reward cert?
No, they're fine. If it turns out the winning entry requested one of the games that are already out for the system they want it on, they just won't have to wait as long to get their game. I can live without my $10 credit. ;)

Very appreciative for this contest and thanks for doing this for the CAG community.
If i am selected, please gift me:

Destiny for Xbox 360.

Congrats and enjoyment to the one selected....and be patient for the game.

Cheers

OK, it's 6:00 pm, EST, and this contest is closed.  No more entries.

I'm going to use Random.org to pick our winner.  Give me a few minutes to do that, confirm that the winner entered just once and has been a CAG since at least June, and send them a pm.  Then I'll announce the winner here.

Good luck!

Sorry for the delay, everyone.  I had a little family situation pop up; nothing bad, just bad timing- right as I was determining our winner.

Anyway, the winner is...... NeverEnding!  Random.org selected 10 as the winning number, and NeverEnding requested Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for the XBox 360 in post #10.

Thanks for entering, everyone!  This has been fun, and I think I may do another one again sometime.  Congrats to NeverEnding!

congrats! been sitting waiting for this to be selected for the last 30 minutes knew it was a slim chance but i guess bo-lieving didn't get me as far as i thought! either way thanks for doing this!

bread's done
Back