Danimal's So Easy Contest III: The Trilogy Concludes

For me, instead of a single $60 game, how about $60 worth of Steam wallet codes? The Steam summer sale is coming up after all.

It would be awesome to win your current favorite PS4/Xbox One game.  One of my favorite things about this hobby is "Hey dude, check this out" - it would be a double win :)

Thanks for running this!

I shall cast my cat into the fight....but I must ask a question or two first.

1) Does this have to be a physical copy game? The reason I am asking is there is the AMAZING game I live in called WARFRAME. If it is possible, I would like to get the PRIME ACCESSORIES pack from that if I was the one picked.

2) if it does have to be something physical, I wonder if a XBOX LIVE 12 month access card would be viable. This would give me access to 4 x 12 months of games!!

Thanks for this contest and for allowing CAGers to have a chance at something directed toward the community.

Cheers kind sir

First of all, thank you for your generosity and best of luck to all who enter.

As for my game choice, I'd like Pokken Tournament for Wii U.

Since this is cool and I don't want to post something that's over-top-expensive (and I don't have a next gen system yet anyway, derp), I'll just say Goldeneye 007 Reloaded for the Xbox 360, since I've always wanted it but never been able to get it in my area at a reasonable price.

Ok, everyone! You can delete your post now. Danimal has notified me via PM that I am in fact the winner. Please be sure to delete your post upon seeing this.

:whistle2:

Ok, everyone! You can delete your post now. Danimal has notified me via PM that I am in fact the winner. Please be sure to delete your post upon seeing this.

:whistle2:
That's so weird. I don't remember doing that at all. Maybe my account got hacked. Yeah, that must be it, right? :shame: :shame:

Anyway, the contest is still open for about 9 1/2 more hours, so anyone just checking in now, better late than never! I use a truly random random-number-generator to pick the winner, so you have exactly the same chance to win if you're the first person to enter, the last person to enter, or right smack in the middle. Don't forget to check back today around 5:00 pm EST to see who wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back