Danimal's So Easy Contest So Over. Congrats to our winner, gtkilla!

Assassin's Creed III for PS3. i want to plan on having a AC 3 Party for all my friends as a treat.
thank you for being an awesome wonderful and generous person ^^

Borderlands 2 for PS3.

I would of bought it for PC but my HDD died and then my 8800GT got fried on a bootup. :'(

Now any money's going to a new gaming PC.

OK, the contest is now officially closed to new entries. Don't know how many of you are up this early and checking in, but I'm going to go generate a random number to determine our winner right now. It should take me about 5-10 minutes to verify the winner and pm them, then I'll post the winner here.

We have a winner! The winning post was #110, which means gtkilla has won the contest! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone for entering. The response was awesome. And if you didn't win this time, don't give up hope. This was so much fun that I'm thinking of doing another similar, maybe even slightly cooler contest, early in 2013. Provided I have any money left over after paying Christmas bills and making my Child's Play donations, that is. :cool: Stay tuned....

Last edited by a moderator:
No freaking way, man!!! :hot::hot::bouncy::bouncy::mrgreen::mrgreen:fuck:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee: This is so awesome! I thought I had zero chance of winning this!

Thanks a billion, Danimal for this incredible contest! :applause::applause::applause: You're awesome! \\:D/

apologies for the overuse of emoticons.......;p

bread's done
Back