Dante's Inferno (Divine Edition) PS3 for $9.99 + shipping/tax at Gohastings

Just ordered... thanks for the deal!

Total Merchandise:$9.99
Total Tax:$0.00
Total Shipping/Handling:$2.28
Total Order Discount: -$2.00
Purchase Total:$10.27

Why did I receive $2.00 off?

So does anyone know what the Devine edition is? They don't list extras on the site, and I doubt I'm that interested.

[quote name='merkman']So does anyone know what the Devine edition is? They don't list extras on the site, and I doubt I'm that interested.[/QUOTE]

has a glossy slipcover and downloadable token for the forest mission pack. The worst part is, if you go to peel the seal stickers off the case, the artwork is going to come right off with it. Same thing happened to me with RE5 gold on the PS3, you've been warned, best to slit the clear stickers with a knife and leave them..I totally effed up both sides of my Dante's slipcover first day I had it.

this is a great price, if ya'll hesitate, you be crazy!

They better send a new/sealed copy.. seeing that there used price is higher, kind of gets me thinking.. this is my first time ordering from gohastings.com .... any of you guys have a good/bad experience about them?

I should have ignored it, but I wanted to know what was special about the Devine edition. All PS3 copies are, and when I saw it included the soundtrack (which I no nothing about), I was in. Damn you OP!, but in a nice way. :)

Thanks OP.

Interestingly on Amazon, the regular version in 29.99 and the Divine version is 28.25. Who prices these things?

[quote name='merkman']I should have ignored it, but I wanted to know what was special about the Devine edition. All PS3 copies are, and when I saw it included the soundtrack (which I no nothing about), I was in. Damn you OP!, but in a nice way. :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble (maybe), but Soundtrack and extras are on the game disk.

[quote name='p12odigy']They better send a new/sealed copy.. seeing that there used price is higher, kind of gets me thinking.. this is my first time ordering from gohastings.com .... any of you guys have a good/bad experience about them?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a game from them that came in a slipcover before, and there were the remnants of a huge price tag right on the slipcover. Like someone tried to peel if off and gave up halfway through.

[quote name='rainking187']I ordered a game from them that came in a slipcover before, and there were the remnants of a huge price tag right on the slipcover. Like someone tried to peel if off and gave up halfway through.[/QUOTE]

Wow that is horrible... if that happens, I will return it and never buy from there again.. i am kind of obsessive when it comes to things like that ^^

[quote name='p12odigy']Just ordered... thanks for the deal!

Total Merchandise:$9.99
Total Tax:$0.00
Total Shipping/Handling:$2.28
Total Order Discount: -$2.00
Purchase Total:$10.27

Why did I receive $2.00 off?[/QUOTE]

Mine came out exactly the same. Got 1 for my brother in law for xmas.

Woo! Been waiting for a deal on this game for a LONG time. This is exactly what I've been waiting for! $12.27 shipped to the DC area. Sadly, I didn't get the $2 off others were reporting, but I can't really complain about that - $12.27 is still an excellent price.

Wow, thanks for the great find. The price can't be really that low, I'm expecting to get an "order canceled" e-mail tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I got the -$2 also for the PS3 version. Don't know what I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xRemnant']This is purely speculation but I think that the -2 dollar is for Xbox 360 version only.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I ordered 1 for each system and it gave $4 off total.

Thanks OP. Ordered the PS3 version. I've always wanted to play this game, and was waiting a perfect price to finally play it.

*Also got the $2.00 discount for the PS3 ver.

Noticed that goHastings.com also has the following PS3 titles for $10: Madden 2010, The Sabateur, Rogue Warrior, and The Beatles Rock Band.

Grabbed a few of these, but I didn't get the extra $2 discount that many of you got.

FYI: Created my goHastings account today. Not sure if that's why I didn't get the extra discount.

-Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, came to $10.99 after shipping, tax, and discount. Beat it on 360 before, but only 1 playthrough, plus this is the divine edition. Hopefully they ship complete, never ordered from GoHastings before.

[quote name='0dantheman0']I'm not getting the $2 off either. Does everyone already have an account with GoHastings?[/QUOTE]
Nope just made one and this was my first order. Too bad I missed out on the $9.99 Beatles Set though. Mom would have LOVED that.

bread's done
Back