Dark Cloud 3 in development?

Nephlabobo

CAGiversary!
According to PSMania, an Italian PlayStation magazine, Level 5 is developing Dark Cloud 3 exclusively for the PlayStation 3.

Here is what the article states (translated into english):

"One of our infiltrates, has revealed that Level 5 is working on a new Dark Cloud exclusively for the PlayStation 3. This title will come out in March of 2009, and will be developed using a new open-technology, the Japanese style "Kumo Engine"."

Currently Level 5 is working on White Knight Chronicles which is due out in 2008 and from the sounds of it, they are already thinking ahead and have set Dark Cloud 3 into full production.

Stay tuned for more information.

http://www.psu.com/Level-5-developing-Dark-Cloud-3-exclusively-for-PS3-News--a0001525-p0.php

The first Dark Cloud was pretty good, but I loved the second game in the series. It would be interesting to see what direction they take the art style this time around.

Happy to hear that they are still active on White Knight Story as well since it has been a while since any new information has come out. Have been looking forward to that game since it was first announced.

I loved Dark Cloud 2, especially for the town-building aspects. It's definitely worth picking up and has cell-shaded type graphics so I bet it still holds up pretty well today, even on LCD televisions.

Anything claiming WKC is coming in 2008 can't be very accurate, we haven't heard anything about it in a long time... If we see that in early 09 I'll be happy.

bread's done
Back