Dark Crystal, Labrynth Collector's Edition's 16.99 at Costco

Drahken

CAGiversary!
I was at Costco earlier and I saw Dark Crystal and Labrynth Collector's Edition's for 16.99. They also had Spider-man 2 Giftset also in the same display boxe but I didn't pay attention to the price. The DC and Labrynth CE's are the exact same ones that sell for 44.99 or so at Bestbuy.

[quote name='Drahken']If your going to get the standard version you might as well just get the Superbit version for 9.99 from Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize there was a Superbit version. Good point.

I've seen the regular version of the dark crystal at walmart for $7.50, I'm thinking about picking it up next time I'm in there. If I remember right there's really not much difference between the collector's edition and regular edition of either of those movies are there?

Ahhh I just got the Superbit versions of both movies from BestBuy earlier this week. Damned if I was gonna pay full price (or even DDD sale price) for those inflated collections... but at those prices I might have to think about it. Eh, maybe I'll just stick with the Superbits... I'll save myself the trip and about $20 after tax. Any opinions on Superbit vs. Collectors??

[quote name='BustaUppa']Any opinions on Superbit vs. Collectors??[/QUOTE]

Isn't the Collector's Edition just the standard version (at least when it comes to Labyrinth)? The standard edition of Labyrinth had an OK transfer, 2.0 Dolby, and a behind the scenes piece.

The Superbit edition is the way to go, anyway. For Labyrinth, it sports a better transfer and new Dolby/DTS 5.1 mixes.

bread's done
Back