Dark Knight Pre-order at BB Free Poster

[quote name='joker______']this sounds good but do you know if its a movie theater size poster or something smaller[/quote]
Im not sure, i hope it is movie size.

It's probably the same rubbish that Spencer's sells you.

I have two original Dark Knight posters, but I still need to get some real frames to store and hang them up in.

I want to get the joker one but only if it is the movie poster. Them are the only posters worth getting. I wonder if block buster will get them when they come in.

I haven't had time to open my poster yet (at work), but it looks like one of those smaller movie poster versions. Not the authentic movie posters that you see in theaters. On my receipt the poster scanned as normal price $5.99 before the discount. Generally those posters you see at Wal-Mart in those flipping things are $5.99 so it looks like it is one of those.

[quote name='tenzor']I haven't had time to open my poster yet (at work), but it looks like one of those smaller movie poster versions. Not the authentic movie posters that you see in theaters. On my receipt the poster scanned as normal price $5.99 before the discount. Generally those posters you see at Wal-Mart in those flipping things are $5.99 so it looks like it is one of those.[/quote]
Wat movie is your sig from? Cuz it looks great lol

I'd get the Batpod post. Why? Because every single person who gets this will be getting the Joker, and the Batpod one will be rare.

Hm... it's not letting me post images... anyone know what's up? I have pictures of them all to show people :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The posters are regular poster sized posters.

Here are a couple of pictures:
my.php
my.php
1.jpg

This is a comparison of the poster to a standard wallscroll:
my.php
my.php
2.jpg

And for good measure...
my.php
my.php

3.jpg

my.php

my.php
4-1.jpg

All my random Dark Knight stuff, haha.

I preordered two copies-you can cancel a preorder later on, so I just got both of the posters =]

Also, sorry for the crappy quality, these were pictures taken by my phone :x

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't let me choose in store pick up for the Blu-Ray, only for the poster. Stupid. Not paying $1.99 for shipping.

[quote name='Ragnarok-']Hm... it's not letting me post images... anyone know what's up? I have pictures of them all to show people :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=][/quote]
upload them to photo bucket then post here.

[quote name='Loxias']Meet Bill[/QUOTE]

I was really hyped for Meet Bill, but it just kind of dragged on and sucked.

It was creepy and weird, and not really to well thought out. Harvey Dent was SUPERB in it along with the kid. Alba did not impress.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I was really hyped for Meet Bill, but it just kind of dragged on and sucked.

It was creepy and weird, and not really to well thought out. Harvey Dent was SUPERB in it along with the kid. Alba did not impress.[/quote]
It was entertaining, but I certainly was looking for something better. Agreed, Alba's character was not fleshed out and served little purpose.

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']I'd get the Batpod post. Why? Because every single person who gets this will be getting the Joker, and the Batpod one will be rare.[/QUOTE]

Oh you evil, evil genius. Props to you sir.

bread's done
Back