Dark Sector (360/PS3 - Used) $10 with Free Shipping at GameFly - Now Live

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear until the week before Christmas.

Todays offer is:
:360:Dark Sector - $9.99
:ps3:Dark Sector - $9.99

GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition

Note: Newegg has the PS3 version for $10 new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Alone in the Dark from Gamefly. $5.99 with a $5 coupon. $1.05 shipped.

I still feel like i got ripped off... :(

Great price for this game. I picked it up for $20 and have no regrets.

To all that have played this, did any of you think the multiplayer was a blast? I spent a good week or two playing this online. I couldn't believe how fun it was...

[quote name='javeryh']I just tried ordering and I think I effed it up... I added it to my cart and then clicked "checkout" and it said thanks, blah blah blah... but the credit card info couldn't possibly be right since I used the PayPal plug-in last time and those are only good for a day or so. I wonder how this is going to play out...[/quote]

Still no cancellation email... I'll be shocked if it actually ships.

[quote name='javeryh']Still no cancellation email... I'll be shocked if it actually ships.[/QUOTE]

they are going to take it out of your paypal. whatever funds your paypal (credit card or bank account) paypal will automatically take it out of there and pay.

and yea, gamefly does have a very stupid checkout system. basically there is no order confirmation page. its basically, add item, click buy, done. i found this out when purchusing my second game, i clicked buy thinking i could add new payment info, (since i had a new credit card) but it automatically just used my old credit card i used for the last purchase.... didnt even ask for billing info.... so yea, gamefly really needs to fix it....

[quote name='41down']what do you guys think itll be tonight?[/quote]

Mr. Cheapy please give us a hint.........

UPDATE: I messed up and wrote that the PS3 version of Unreal Tournament III will also be $12.99. This is an error! Only the 360 version will be on sale - Sorry!

bread's done
Back