Dark Sector for 1.49, (9.50 with shipping) at Amazon

[quote name='Nohbdy']It'd make more sense to sell at $8 and have $1.49 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Then they would get thrown at the bottom of the seller list an Amazon would take more commission so it doesn't make sense.

I thought Amazon limits it's third parties to a maximum shipping amount of $3.99?

$8 to ship one game is a rip, especially if they are using the USPS.

[quote name='Robman62']is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

it wasn't bad imo, i got it for $10 and enjoyed it for that, id say its worth the $9

[quote name='Nohbdy']It'd make more sense to sell at $8 and have $1.49 shipping.[/QUOTE]They're hoping to sucker people into a super cheap game and hope the customer doesn't notice the absurd shipping until it's too late. There's a ton of sellers on eBay that try the same thing.

got this from newegg a while ago when it was $10

I guess this amazon store is just trying to catch people's attention with the low price. kinda funny in its own way.

Definitely worth $10.

It's also $10 new at GameStop ($9 used), and should be less than that on clearance at Target (my local store had about 15 copies of this game last week.

[quote name='Nohbdy']It'd make more sense to sell at $8 and have $1.49 shipping.[/QUOTE]

People do this on eBay all the time to pay less commission (commission is only based on the price of the item and not shipping). I've been selling on Amazon lately and their commission is pretty ridiculous when compared to other places.

[quote name='Robman62']is this game any good?
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was decent enough, and definitely worth the current price.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Then they would get thrown at the bottom of the seller list an Amazon would take more commission so it doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

By default, Amazon sorts by price + shipping, so someone could price it at 9.49 with free shipping and be above this dude technically.

amazon shouldn't let these idiots make a profit off of shipping and handling. theres so many of them. hitgaming is also guilty of this. i think these guys are distributors.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']People do this on eBay all the time to pay less commission (commission is only based on the price of the item and not shipping). I've been selling on Amazon lately and their commission is pretty ridiculous when compared to other places.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore. For a single game on EBay you have to have a $4 or under shipping option.

I will have to get one of those coupons for 360 and pick it up from GS...thanks guys

also btw it is 4.98 on target clearance...too bad my target is the only one within miles so it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay sold out.

[quote name='Robman62']is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

For ~$10, I liked it. I would only play it once though.

BUT I would buy it off of Newegg.com rather than some rather marketplace seller on Amazon who does the annoying low price high shipping trick.

[quote name='funsocaltiger']For ~$10, I liked it. I would only play it once though.

BUT I would buy it off of Newegg.com rather than some rather marketplace seller on Amazon who does the annoying low price high shipping trick.[/QUOTE]

Same, especially with the gimmicks they pull, like shipping you the french and/or espanol versions of the game.

Just beat this on PC last night. I highly recommend it at this price. It may have a few annoyances and problems, but overall it is a great game. Took about 9.5 hours to complete. The PC port is very well done....if only they'd fix the widescreen resolution problems.

bread's done
Back