Dark Sector (PS3/360) - $4.97 plus additional 20% off at Fred Meyer

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
They had a table full of Dark Sector, DMC4, Monster Madness, Viking: Battle For Asgard, The Club, and some other stuff that are on clearance plus an additional 20% off the lowest marked price.

This was at the Renton, WA Fred Meyer.

Dark Sector, DMC4, Viking: Battle For Asgard

Would pay cost plus shipping plus 50 percent (assuming they all only cost the same as the price in the OP) of what they cost as profit to whoever grabs these for me.

The only game I saw at $4.99 was Dark Sector. The rest were in $14.99 through $29.99 range. This was at the Fred Meyer on Wheaton Way in Bremerton. I am going to doublecheck tomorrow.

At the two Freddies near me in Richland and Kennewick, WA Dark Sector was the only one under $5 before 20 percent off. It was 4.97.

I think Monster Madness was $14.97 before 20 percent off, I think DMC4 was in the 20's as was the Club maybe 24.97, but the prices should be the same for all Fred Meyers if the past is any indication.

I usually wait for the 40 percent off clearance sells before I buy any that I am not seriously interested in, but I got one today for my wife. Xbox 360 Phantasy Star Universe for 5.97 before 20 percent off. Was the only copy of that that I saw.

They have lots of Wii and tons of PS3 games on clearance. PS3 has the best selection of solid games but the higher prices, and the Wii games are cheap, but mostly all shovelware craptacular level.

Great game IMHO. A must buy at this price.
I was surprised to see a few people are still playing it on XBL, although the MP is not why you buy this title.

I miss Fred Meyer's from when I lived out west. It was a pretty nice store, and I loved the grocery store/department store combo. (Done far better than Sam Walton's Mart of Evil is doing it now, plus of course it's lacking the evil, and you don't have to sell your soul to shop there or anything, which is kind of nice.)

Thanks OP, picked up Dark Sector at that FM for < $5. None left there now :)

Nothing else on the table was $5. The majority of stuff was either $19.99, $24.99 (DMC4), or $34.99 (The Club). I didn't see anything else worth picking up yet.

Hmmm... I live in Everett so I'll have to check there after work today and see what they have.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I miss Fred Meyer's from when I lived out west. It was a pretty nice store, and I loved the grocery store/department store combo. (Done far better than Sam Walton's Mart of Evil is doing it now, plus of course it's lacking the evil, and you don't have to sell your soul to shop there or anything, which is kind of nice.)[/QUOTE]

After Kroger bought Fred Meyer's about 10 years ago I stopped shopping there. Around the same time I noticed that they almost always had higher prices on everything in the store then everyone else.

[quote name='earvcunanan']They had a table full of Dark Sector, DMC4, Monster Madness, Viking: Battle For Asgard, The Club, and some other stuff that are on clearance plus an additional 20% off the lowest marked price.

This was at the Renton, WA Fred Meyer.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Only prob is Fred Meyer is crappy compared to other stores.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Heading to spokane valley today, I'll check the one @ freya/thor[/quote]Nice! Let me know how that goes. Might have to stop by the one up north if I have the time to check things out.

I've seen the Dark Sector pricing at multiple location in WA over the last week. They had it at the Everett- Evergreen Way, Everett- Murphey's Corner, and Snohomish stores. Each store had about 5-10 copies.

bread's done
Back