Dark Sector - XBOX 360 - $8.85 - Amazon.com

Not too bad of a deal, but honestly this game comes up every other week (most of the time on Amazon). It is very cheap, but I hear its cheap for a reason.

Sorry to say, but 5 Below is not something we have on the west. For the eastside people, that is a pretty good price though without shipping too.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Not too bad of a deal, but honestly this game comes up every other week (most of the time on Amazon). It is very cheap, but I hear its cheap for a reason.[/QUOTE]

i think it's an alright game. haven't seen the reviews for this but hopefully they are above 5 out of 10, haha. regardless, i bought it for more than this price and it was worth it.

I bought the game back for $7. It's not too bad. Can't say I played past the first few chapters though...just too many other GOOD games to play.

This isn't a great game, but its definitely worth anything less than $10.
It easily worth up to $20, but it's just that there are better games that costs $20 right now like Dead Space or Bioshock.

[quote name='dino88']I haven't seen a thread for this game since last year.[/QUOTE]

They were many but moved to deal graveyard seemingly before you actually look at this forum.
I thought those were quite news 'cause I was one of many who first saw such deals on the game, but people decided to shut it down.

bread's done
Back