Dark Souls 3 Estus Flask Edition Guide $77.99 on Amazon

PDi24Gh.png

I've read that you can't actually drink out of the flask nor fill it with liquid. It's simply for show. Just want to make sure people know that before they order.

its still way overpriced.  The HC guide and journal is on PO for $26.xx.  So that's still a $50 premium for the bookmark, slipcover and flask.

its still way overpriced. The HC guide and journal is on PO for $26.xx. So that's still a $50 premium for the bookmark, slipcover and flask.
This is the way to go. Unless you want a non-usable flask as stated in the description: "The opaque polyresin flask is sealed and does not hold liquid."

$20 in 8 months. The last collector's edition they practically had to give away.

As the biggest Souls fan, I learned with DkS II never to give this company more money than what the standard edition is worth. 

I foolishly dished out $120 for the Collector's Edition. That giant turd has been sitting in my closet ever since and it has gone on sale multiple times for $30 - $40. 

Does this look cool? Yea. Especially if you dig guides. But all this DkS crap will go on sale for next to nothing. 

That CE I bought a while back taught me a lesson: No more collector's editions for this guy. The stuff is usually cheap plastic. And the only thing it will be collecting will be dust. har har har

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back