Dark Souls $49.99 (360 & PS3) at Frys Electronics

[quote name='iamsobroke']P.S. If anybody wants to Paypal me a Small donation for saving you money that would be awesome!

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm donating 1-star to you for that request. Use it wisely

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm donating 1-star to you for that request. Use it wisely[/QUOTE]
I have done the same. Asking for donations for something that's been in the weekly ad since Sept 30 (for the Oct 4 release) is against the spirit of cag.

[quote name='iamsobroke']http://www.frys.com/ads/page8

P.S. If anybody wants to Paypal me a Small donation for saving you money that would be awesome!

I sure hope something like this is grounds for bans as I really don't want to see this when I come here.

[quote name='mickleohb']I thought he was joking...[/QUOTE]

I would hope so, considering there is no link to his paypal account. Still, he should know better than to joke with CAGs about parting with their money so easily. :lol:

I saw this and was going to take it to Best Buy to have them price match my release day purchase but realized they probably wouldn't honor it - I got the $10 gift card they had offered online. Anyone try matching even if they got the gift card?

[quote name='Tonner Cyn']I saw this and was going to take it to Best Buy to have them price match my release day purchase but realized they probably wouldn't honor it - I got the $10 gift card they had offered online. Anyone try matching even if they got the gift card?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Done this on release day. I'm still waiting for my gc in the mail though. Got the email that it was shipped. Btw ordered this online and pm'd thru the 800 number.

Hmm, I just tried calling the 888 number and they denied me. They said they (the online store) do not pm to other retailers. The wording on the web site seems to indicate differently so we'll see if I decide to call again...

[quote name='iamsobroke']
P.S. If anybody wants to Paypal me a Small donation for saving you money that would be awesome!

You'd have better luck getting donations if you were dancing in the rain with a charity bucket, but I'll give you a star.

[quote name='iamsobroke']

Go fuck yourself.

[quote name='Tonner Cyn']Hmm, I just tried calling the 888 number and they denied me. They said they (the online store) do not pm to other retailers. The wording on the web site seems to indicate differently so we'll see if I decide to call again...[/QUOTE]
That's total BS. It clearly states they pm local retailers (25 mi radius from ur ship address). I would call again and point this out.

bread's done
Back