Dark Souls $50 at best buy -- ps3&360

[quote name='PlayerXXX']just a heads up, that Dark Souls sale at Kmart is for the PS3 version only.[/QUOTE]

the ad states "also on xbox 360" so wouldn't it qualify for both?

[quote name='kidrocklive']the ad states "also on xbox 360" so wouldn't it qualify for both?[/QUOTE]

Does somebody actually have a scan of this ad? I couldn't find it anywhere, and when I went to my local Kmart yesterday the 360 version rang up at full price.

I had no trouble PMing the target b2g1 sale at BB, YMMV, but it can make this an even better deal if you get more games.

[quote name='Class']Does somebody actually have a scan of this ad? I couldn't find it anywhere, and when I went to my local Kmart yesterday the 360 version rang up at full price.[/QUOTE]

Look on the kmart ad online, it clearly says also on xbox 360.

http:// tinyurl . com / 3ek2syr

dunno if that links correctly but they have that annoying ad layout.

I can confirm this. I went and bought it yesterday for 39.99. The sale price was highlighted over the huge glass case that holds the games.

If needed I can do a reciept scan when I get home.

The 360 version is not on the K-mart website, but I did just call to confirm it is on sale at my local K-mart, I just hope she actually does put the one remaining copy on hold for me and that I can get there in time.

Tried to price match Kmart but said they couldn't do it cause I got the $20 gift card from the collectors edition fuck up. Darn it.

bread's done
Back