Dark Souls CE Gamestop

leakyknuts

CAGiversary!
My local GS here has 3 Dark Souls Collector's editions sitting on their shelves behind the counter, and i can't help but fantasize about having one of those in my grubby little hands!
Anyone know if these are being clearanced soon? I think they are 59.99 atm, but judging from the recent price drops shouldnt they be clearanced soon?

Hmmm. I asked the price and was told it was $59.99. They are in the steel case with the sleeve and everything. The bottoms are pretty hashed up but for the right price this would be a lovely deal.

[quote name='leakyknuts']Hmmm. I asked the price and was told it was $59.99. They are in the steel case with the sleeve and everything. The bottoms are pretty hashed up but for the right price this would be a lovely deal.[/QUOTE]

You should get them to actually ring one up, that particular employee may not know that they were converted to used.

[quote name='leakyknuts']Hmmm. I asked the price and was told it was $59.99. They are in the steel case with the sleeve and everything. The bottoms are pretty hashed up but for the right price this would be a lovely deal.[/QUOTE]

Why buy a collector's item if it's beat up, regardless of the price? I have never understood why people by beat up/damaged CEs from Gamestop just because they're cheap. If you are the type of person that wants the CE, wouldn't you want an undamaged one?

bread's done
Back