Dark Souls Collectors Edition 39.98 360 @ Bestbuy (ymmv)

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!
Hey guys: i was on my way to pick up my sons copy of Disney Universe(actually for me) and saw that Dark Soul for the 360 only was 39.98.I prefer the ps3 copy but still a good price. Let me know if its been posted( searched best as i knew how) and away this post goes!

Huh? The OP is missing all kinds of info. When the Disney Universe deal is over and moved, some people will be lost as you have no details here.

Man, my Best Buy the other day didn't even have a single copy of normal edition for either console. I'm still waiting for a good, in-stock deal on Dark Souls.

[quote name='angel001']use the only store checker to see if your local one does, it worked for me[/QUOTE]

Link? I don't see it online.

I also saw this in the wild at Best Buy last week and picked up the collector's edition for 360 for $39.99. Since I already own the vanilla PS3 version, I am still on the fence regarding keeping it. I'll be keeping an eye for a price match and take it from there ;)

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Hey guys: i was on my way to pick up my sons copy of Disney Universe(actually for me) and saw that Dark Soul for the 360 only was 39.98.I prefer the ps3 copy but still a good price. Let me know if its been posted( searched best as i knew how) and away this post goes![/QUOTE]
Hey which BB? Any more copies?

[quote name='angel001']use the only store checker to see if your local one does, it worked for me[/QUOTE]
Can you post a link? I can't find a listing for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Nice, I'm going to hit it up in the morning! Much appreciated bro[/QUOTE]

No prob! I got 40.00 in rc so i think i might pick me a copy for sh$ts and giggles tomorrow too.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']No prob! I got 40.00 in rc so i think i might pick me a copy for sh$ts and giggles tomorrow too.[/QUOTE]

more like cries and frustration :D

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Hey guys: i was on my way to pick up my sons copy of Disney Universe(actually for me) and saw that Dark Soul for the 360 only was 39.98.I prefer the ps3 copy but still a good price. Let me know if its been posted( searched best as i knew how) and away this post goes![/QUOTE]

I mentioned finding a copy at BB ins Nashua, NH a couple days ago in the cheap/older collector's editions thread. If any is looking for an Xbox 360 copy, I picked up a spare. Drop me a PM.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Man, my Best Buy the other day didn't even have a single copy of normal edition for either console. I'm still waiting for a good, in-stock deal on Dark Souls.[/QUOTE]

Try Target; I actually saw a clearance copy of Dark Souls for $8.98 there once.

Got my copy after running into you at Target. Grabbed one for a buddy that was interested in it also. Thanks for the heads-up again bro!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Got my copy after running into you at Target. Grabbed one for a buddy that was interested in it also. Thanks for the heads-up again bro![/QUOTE]

No prob! It was good seein ya and your little man...it is a nice steel book ....

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Try Target; I actually saw a clearance copy of Dark Souls for $8.98 there once.[/QUOTE]
Tried 2 Targets in my area. Both had the game listed as $39.99.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen any PS3 CE's floating around? I picked up an Xbox one I found 3 days ago, but I'd prefer PS3 if at all possible. I imagine there would be more Xbox ones leftover of course.

Really? Well that makes me angry. I preordered the CE of this game at Best Buy back a couple months before launch and when I went to pick it up they didn't have enough of them to fulfill orders; now they're still available at some stores?

[quote name='chosen_one_13']Really? Well that makes me angry. I preordered the CE of this game at Best Buy back a couple months before launch and when I went to pick it up they didn't have enough of them to fulfill orders; now they're still available at some stores?[/QUOTE]

The way it was explained to me is that BBY dropped the ball on preorders and now they are getting them in all the time.doesnt make sense to me...still looking for ps3 too....

bread's done
Back