Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (XBOX) is $39.99 (31.99 GCU) at BestBuy

Really good price if you haven't jumped on DaS2 and want the CE goodies. Comes with one of the nicest [hardcover] art/design books I've ever seen bundled with a game and the Knight statue is large and nicely detailed.

Even though the game got backlogged very shortly after purchase, I don't feel bad about the $60 I blew on this CE last summer. 

I ordered this April 25th at the same price, it's been hovering around here.  It's well worth it.  I traded in the game and used the steel book for SOTFS.  The Knight is a nice statue!  No articulation but not an issue at all.  It's the size of a large Chihuahua! 

Just watched an unboxing and I'm pretty tempted. Wonder how much I could sell off the game for since it will be a sealed copy of the Black Armor Edition.

Picked up for 34 after tax, thanks op. Already have it on ps3 but I wanted the goodies. Gonna trade the 360 game back in wherever it gives the most credit.

Really good price if you haven't jumped on DaS2 and want the CE goodies. Comes with one of the nicest [hardcover] art/design books I've ever seen bundled with a game and the Knight statue is large and nicely detailed.

Even though the game got backlogged very shortly after purchase, I don't feel bad about the $60 I blew on this CE last summer.
Yeah, it is one of my fave CE from last gen. Just the statue alone is worth it. The artbook is great too

I just came here to say a few things ....

1) I'm a big Souls fan.

2) I bought the CE on release and paid full price, which as I recall was like $150.

3) The figure is well made, heavy and now sits in the corner of a closet shelf unopened (minus the game).

4) It was this purchase that halted me to buy and LE/CE ever again. Most of the stuff is cheap plastic, takes up way too much space and usually drops in price. Unless it is a pre order bonus or like $10 more, I'm passing.

5) This is a great deal, especially if you never played DkS II. I prefer the first Dark Souls, but this is a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
The nice thing about the Steelbook, too, is that aside from the cardboars slipcover, there is nothing on the case identifying the game as the 'Black Armor Edition', or the platform...and since the case is embossed and looks awesome, it can easily be used to house your copy of the PS4 or X1 edition without appearing out of place, so long as you're content with the abscence of the 'Scholar of the First Sin' subtitle on the case...

Very nice collector's edition, though, as has been said. It was $120 at release...

I'm almost tempted to get a second one for the figure, and sell the other items off, as I think they could be put on some L-shaped blocks and be used as decent bookends for my Future Press guides...

Or maybe I'll wait for a Bloodborne figure...

Mine arrived today and while the UPS box is in great shape, the item itself was beat to hell. It looks as if they found it under a shelf. This thing is super dusty and just all beat up. Damn...

Mine arrived looking like the front plastic had been kicked in, and the plastic clamshell is crushed and out-of-place. One of the swords is missing; must've fallen out at the warehouse.

I'm going to re-order and return this one. Good thing I looked before opening it.

Very tempting but really don't have anyplace to put that statue...if I buy something like this it's not just going to sit in my closet.

bread's done
Back