Dark Souls II Design a Shield Contest -- Win signed copy of game/your design in-game!

RabbitSuit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
1366043059963.png

Quick run down

• 3 categories with 9 winners overall
  • 1 winner in each based on votes
    • Win a signed copy of game
  • 2 winners picked from top 30 most voted entries
    • Picked by developers to be added into the game
    • Win a signed copy of the game
  • You can vote now and submit entries until May 13th at 6pm CET
  • Voting phase continues past submission cutoff until May 20th
You'll need a facebook account and to "like" the official page to both enter, view the gallery or vote on entries.

https://www.facebook.com/darksouls

Click the Design a Shield Contest header and click participate to download the three different templates. You can enter them all regardless of your region, so no worries there.

https://apps.facebook.com/darksoulsii/?gallery

You submit it under the same tab and it tends to take around 6 hours to be uploaded into the gallery.

I highly suggest submitting your entries ASAP, as voting can be done right now on shields and those up at the moment are gaining major leads.

Post entries here
Discuss the contest
Etc

To bad dev picking which goes in game... The 1st game ones just ok o meh imo... But i like seeing the work people do to bad we will get not so good ones picked by dev but hey limited is still something so ty op.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']To bad dev picking which goes in game... The 1st game ones just ok o meh imo... But i like seeing the work people do to bad we will get not so good ones picked by dev but hey limited is still something so ty op.[/QUOTE]

I kinda prefer it's picked by the developers instead of just going by popular vote. Anybody with alot of friends or followers could get tons of votes submitting just about anything, but to be hand picked from them all would be far more difficult.

Frankly, I'm having difficulties right now not making a topic raffling off a PSN card or some games just to get more votes on my two entries. But knowing that votes only count till the top 30, it'd be a waste of a PSN card or three.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I kinda prefer it's picked by the developers instead of just going by popular vote. Anybody with alot of friends or followers could get tons of votes submitting just about anything, but to be hand picked from them all would be far more difficult.

Frankly, I'm having difficulties right now not making a topic raffling off a PSN card or some games just to get more votes on my two entries. But knowing that votes only count till the top 30, it'd be a waste of a PSN card or three.[/QUOTE]
I agree on the abuse thing but they usually pick meh of the bunch. I liked 1 in ds1 user made was just ok. But the amazing design ones always seems to get ignored.

But this seems just rigged but is not feeling. They should make dlc pack of top 10-20 or something. But ds1 ruled i just bummed about there picks in ds1. But hey maybe we make out nice this time? :lol:

I really feel like My Little Pony shields will be the top 3 if we get lucky.... that would be hilarious.

Also why I hate voting things, stupid shit gets votes. People are naturally stupid, and this is on Facebook FFS.

bread's done
Back