Dark Souls III: Fire Fades Edition $19.99/$15.99 GCU @ BBY

Figures DS3 FFE comes back in stock after my GS fiasco I posted earlier in this thread. Oh well, at least I just got an order in for Gravity Rush 2 at Best Buy just now.

Figures DS3 FFE comes back in stock after my GS fiasco I posted earlier in this thread. Oh well, at least I just got an order in for Gravity Rush 2 at Best Buy just now.
Thanks for mentioning Gravity Rush 2 came back in stock. Probably going to get The Fire Fades as well since while I got the base game at Redbox for five bucks, the season pass has only gone on sale once for $15 back in September.

Thanks for mentioning Gravity Rush 2 came back in stock. Probably going to get The Fire Fades as well since while I got the base game at Redbox for five bucks, the season pass has only gone on sale once for $15 back in September.
The TIV has dipped a little but you can still get $6 with GCU for trading in Dark Souls.

The TIV has dipped a little but you can still get $6 with GCU for trading in Dark Souls.
Yeah, I noticed that but I'm a bit hesitant to walk in there with only the disc with a Redbox sticker on it. I guess the game is old enough that I won't look too much like a crook...lol.

Yeah, I noticed that but I'm a bit hesitant to walk in there with only the disc with a Redbox sticker on it. I guess the game is old enough that I won't look too much like a crook...lol.
I removed the sticker and put it in some generic DVD case before taking it in, so I get your point.

bread's done
Back