Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition (PC Download) $18

T9X69

CAGiversary!
Direct2Play has Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition digital download (Steam) for only $18. I've never used Direct2Play, but I took a chance with this deal and received my code in less than 30 seconds. Definitely going to bookmark this site.

http://www.direct2play.com/steam/243-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-pc-game-steam-digital-download-multilanguage.html

EDIT: They also have a couple other games on sale like Borderlands 2 for $18, Skyrim for $27 and a few others.

NOTE: If you plan to purchase any other game aside from the ones I mentioned above MAKE SURE to check it's region free. Deus Ex Human Revolution is on sale for $1.99 but requires VPN activation. Always double check for region free before purchasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Todd33']Thanks, my buddy missed the Amazon sale.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I missed it as well and spent the past 30min trying to find a cheap site and finally ran across this one.

It's only $20 on GMG right now. You might want to consider spending an extra $2 for the peace of mind.

(I can't seem to find an active voucher right now, but if there is one, it'll be even cheaper than $18.)

[quote name='Lemstar']It's only $20 on GMG right now. You might want to consider spending an extra $2 for the peace of mind.[/QUOTE]

Peace of mind? With GMG? :lol: Check out the GMG thread here at CAG for complaints about non-working checkouts, already-redeemed Steam keys, missing cashback etc. They've got the occasional best price, but "peace of mind" is not something to associate with GMG. ;)

I imagine at least some people would prefer to avoid incurring a nonzero chance that Steam blows up your whole account for having a foreign key.

That's not to say that you'll get banned for buying from Direct2Play (I've done it, including for my copy of Dark Souls), but the price difference is pretty tiny right now.

bread's done
Back