Dark Souls (PS3) - $23.99 Shipped at Deep Discount

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Deep Discount has a deep discount on Dark Souls for the PS3. They have it for just $23.99 which is the lowest I've seen it sell for. If you search their site it actually shows up as the Collector's Edition, but don't count on that.

LINK

And yeah yeah Deep Discount is far from the company they used to be, but this is a pretty solid deal. If you're interested be prepared to possibly wait some time before your order comes, though admittedly they've been shipping things I ordered out within a day lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Star Wars Blu-Ray set from them, and I didn't think it was going to get shipped because it was $65 after coupon. I didn't make an account so I thought it was going to be canceled. It arrived on release date, and I couldn't be happier about their service. Definitely a great price for an amazing game!

[quote name='Gojtron']Tempting... Also, that's not a pun. That's the point of their name actually, so it's intended.[/QUOTE]

I guess pun wasn't the right term, but really I said that because If you looked at some of their prices you'd realize how ironic their name can be.

Here's some examples:

Lair - $60.67
Folklore - $57.32
Mafia II CE - $82.00
Band Hero Bundle (PS2) - $210.68

I could go on but you get the point.

its not as unforgiving as everyone thinks. sure its hard to progress at first.... but if you save up a few souls, level up a bit, figure out how to block you are good to go.

[quote name='neshoba78']Oos[/QUOTE]

Eragh. I KNEW I'd wait too long.

Yea, DDD always took forever to ship, but I never minded.

Even w/ it OOS, I was able to place an order. I don't know if it will ever get back in stock, it might get cancelled, but at that price, I don't mind waiting.

Yes, DDD always took a long time to ship, but I'm a patient man.

[quote name='emperordahc']Even w/ it OOS, I was able to place an order. I don't know if it will ever get back in stock, it might get cancelled, but at that price, I don't mind waiting.

Yes, DDD always took a long time to ship, but I'm a patient man.[/QUOTE]

Canceled my order. Just can't justify buying another game that's amazing, but will never have time to properly play. Sad.

Been waiting for this price range...why does it have to be at DD? I've never bought from them so hearing all these negative reviews makes me sad i can't get it :(

I just got an email stating there was an an error and the listing was for the collectors edition but the game is actually the regular one. I have the option to cancel or get the regular version.

[quote name='iknowlondon']Gamefly has it for $17.99 right now, free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize this was on sale. Ordered the PS3 version. 360 on sale too for the same price.

[quote name='spacebooger']I never canceled mine after getting the email and it has yet to ship (ordered on the 11th). Anyone get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

Ordered mine about ten minutes after this thread was created, and received it early last week.

[quote name='Gosha']For those that received it, was it the regular or collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

Regular. If I remember correctly, DD never stocked the limited edition version for customers who preordered.

Ordered this the other day, thanks to this thread.
Been holding off on the game, but $25 shipped after tax is damn good.
I can wait for shipping; it's not like I have nothing else to play in the interim.

Hadn't heard back on this, o I emailed them. Said it was "discontinued" yet they still have it listed on their site as backordered but ships within 5-10 days.
Kinda annoyed at that. Used to love that site.

Picked it up at Target on clearance for $11.98 yesterday. Wondered if I overpaid for it, but now it seems that I certainly didn't.

It's still in the display rack at my Target. I've been watching for 3 weeks now. Nothing. I would punch a puppy to get it at $11.98

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Picked it up at Target on clearance for $11.98 yesterday. Wondered if I overpaid for it, but now it seems that I certainly didn't.[/QUOTE]

even at $60 you would not have overpaid. easily one of the best games this gen

My Target had the 360 version at $39.99. I didn't see the PS3 version anywhere.
Target clearance is so YMMV. The most recent Red Faction was "clearanced" for over $30 there. All other clearance games were with the other games, rather than on the endcap.

Dark Souls wasn't on clearance at any of the 4 stores around me, so it's not a definite clearance item (as opposed to other games that are universally clearanced, just on different schedules)

[quote name='akir']even at $60 you would not have overpaid. easily one of the best games this gen[/QUOTE]

is it better than demon souls? i paid $15 for it last year and i think i overpaid

Target clearance is so damn YMMV it's not even worth going off other people's findings unless it's the SAME location.
I just went to a second Target today, and they had it for $39 on both platforms.

bread's done
Back