Dark Souls Trilogy $47.99/$59.99 Bestbuy

I know if I try chat what's going to happen is the agent will be like, "Sure we can refund the difference from $60 to $68!" and I'll end up having to exert a lot of effort to get someone there who understands "No, with GCU it should be the difference from $47.99 plus tax" anyone have experience/success on getting something like this done? $20 is $20 - would basically cover the Shining Force Resonance game I picked up yesterday from BB.
No experience on this, but what if you took a screenshot of it in your cart or the checkout page, showing the GCU markdown?

Also, post the screenshot, if you could! Maybe I could use it to get another store to match the price. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently bought two copies a few weeks ago for Christmas presents to my friends with GCU. I know I can typically return them and rebuy them at the newer lower price, but I don't know if I can get the GCU discount on both of them again, as there's a limit of applying the discount to 3 copies of the same game per platform (both were for PS4). Does anyone know if returning them refresh my purchases or will GCU act like I'm trying to buy the game for the 3rd & 4th time? Or is this something I may have to discuss with Best Buy about maybe getting a price adjustment or something?

I just recently bought two copies a few weeks ago for Christmas presents to my friends with GCU. I know I can typically return them and rebuy them at the newer lower price, but I don't know if I can get the GCU discount on both of them again, as there's a limit of applying the discount to 3 copies of the same game per platform (both were for PS4). Does anyone know if returning them refresh my purchases or will GCU act like I'm trying to buy the game for the 3rd & 4th time? Or is this something I may have to discuss with Best Buy about maybe getting a price adjustment or something?
Just do a price adjustment - either by phone or by chat. If you are within the return window (depending on your My Best Buy status), there should be no problem - this sale is not associated with early BF deals, per say.

I've had probably a dozen times where I've been able to make a price adjustment on a prior purchase and have never had an issue or question about the process - it's part of their return policy.

I bought this last week for in-store pick up and picked it up with some other BF purchases the other day.  This morning I got an email saying my order had been cancelled because I hadn't picked it up.  Went to the closet and double-checked my collection and yes, it's there.  I checked my order history and sure enough it's been cancelled and not charged to my credit card  Accidentally makes it my best deal this year.   :p

To each their own but this is gonna drop in price for sure. 

I have all of the games, the re masters too. Just started playing DkS 3 again. I can def see how for some this is totally worth it tho. 

Unfortunately there is no legal definition of limited edition. They can make 1,000,000 copies and call it 'limited' since there's a finite number made.
Yeh. I kept waiting for the preorder steelbook copies of Kiwami 1 to run out and be replaced by the standard edition at bestbuy so I could use GCU. They never did until sony brought back that ugly hits packaging.

bread's done
Back