Dark Void at Game Fly 8 bucks with free Ship

Can anyone confirm that its actually worth 8 bucks? I havent heard much if anything positive on it.

I picked up dark void. i wanted this game when i came out. i liked the demo and never really pay attention to reviews. Besides $8.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drizztd9']Can anyone confirm that its actually worth 8 bucks? I havent heard much if anything positive on it.[/QUOTE]
It is not the game sucks balls.

Sweet. Usee my 10% discount and $5 coupon to get it for a grand total of $2.32. That's the cheapest I have ever gotten a 360 game for, thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drizztd9']Can anyone confirm that its actually worth 8 bucks? I havent heard much if anything positive on it.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine bought it for $20 a while back and loved it. I also remember reading a ton of positive comments in the Amazon thread for DV that popped up two weeks ago. For $8, you can't really go wrong.

You guys are acting like this is the worst game ever made, there's so many wrong things you can do with $8 and buying Dark Void isn't one of them. It's a pretty nice buy at $20, and at $8 it's an awesome deal.

I really enjoyed Dark Void, but I hate gamefly. They take forever and if you complain it's the old "i'm sorry you have a problem but we aren't going to do anything".

I just finished Dark Void yesterday. I think it's worth $8. I actually liked it, but thought it was kind of short.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Is wanted weapons of fate worth 8 bucks?[/QUOTE]
It absolutely is. I had a lot of fun with that game.

[quote name='Skychizen']It seems all other games are free shipping also for non-members. Think i might be picking up a few other games as well! Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Not all games have free shipping.

Unfortunately.

Definitely. It's pretty short, but fun no less. Worth it for under $10.

Its fun once you get to the flying stages. It feels like your playing forever before you really get to fly though.

Decent, but holy crap the game trolled me so hard by not letting me play as Arana.

That said, it's a good third person cover shooter.

bread's done
Back