Dark Void PS3/XBOX360 $37.79-$39.79 Hubbagames via Amazon Marketplace.

They seem to have pretty good feeback, but I will pass, not in a hurry to play this one. Thanks anyway OP

Just keep waiting and get it at the $20-$25 mark. It's okay, but they needed more direction. Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes if they make a sequel.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I bought this on release day. Though its a decent game, it will definitely be in the bargin bins soon enough.[/QUOTE]
That's what I think also, I only rented it and didn't have time to finish it,
but I'll pick it up later for $15-20.

I'll pick it up @ $20. The demo was decent enough, despite some terrible characters, and it looks like a game where you get to actually DO some really cool things instead of watch a shitty QTE and tap a few buttons. If this were handled properly and given just a little more time in the oven, it could've at least had a chance, but instead it's Bionic Commando all over again.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']why isn't bayonetta this price damnit![/QUOTE]

Cause Bayonetta is actually a good game :lol:

[quote name='Vap']Cause Bayonetta is actually a good game :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, exactly what I was thinking. I rented Bayonetta and loved it. Even though I already finished it, for $40 I'd pick it up in a heart beat. Dark Void shares a fate with Dark Sector, in that I will probably only pick it up when I can get it for $10-15.

I remember when the new Bionic Commando dropped to $19.99 after two months. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens to Dark Void as well.

I thought Bionic Commando was a much better game than Dark Void. Of course I only played about 5 hours of Dark Void though. I will probably pick it up at the $15-$20 price range.

bread's done
Back