Dark Void (XBOX360) $25 at Amazon

To me, having played the demo, this feels like a Dark Sector type game. A potentially fun, pretty well made game, lacking in depth and story.

I look for it to be 10 bucks by summer, but thanks for the thread.

Third party sellers. The pieceofmindmedia seller of the PS3 version is a shady seller that regularly sells resealed used games; including "y" seal reseals.

[quote name='poker360']repost. i already posted this a while ago..[/QUOTE]

Oh man good thing you let us know. The OP is a real fuckin douche huh. Goddamn..

[quote name='Ecto311']Oh man good thing you let us know. The OP is a real fuckin douche huh. Goddamn..[/QUOTE]

That made me chuckle..thank you

[quote name='unclenebber']To me, having played the demo, this feels like a Dark Sector type game. A potentially fun, pretty well made game, lacking in depth and story.

I look for it to be 10 bucks by summer, but thanks for the thread.[/QUOTE]

As a fan of Dark Sector, I resent that! ;)

After playing the demo, I just KNEW this one would drop to $20 or so, looks like it's on it's way there.

I knew someone who had a friend in the studio that worked on that game. It tanked because of a lot of crummy office politics that went on behind the scenes. It caused them to rush parts of production and cut others out. It's too bad indeed because that game looked mighty promising.

I thought the demo was pretty bad. Not surprised at all that this one is dropping like a rock. Too bad since I really liked Crimson Skies.

bread's done
Back