Darkness Comic Con footage

looks great...any idea on release date...i had been hoping for a summer release, but with some of the other games coming (mass effect, allegedly bioshock, and shadowrun) i hope it won't get overlooked

well, they still have several months left to polish that off...I'm sure they've got plenty of things they want to iron out.

[quote name='ryanbph']looks great...any idea on release date...i had been hoping for a summer release, but with some of the other games coming (mass effect, allegedly bioshock, and shadowrun) i hope it won't get overlooked[/QUOTE]

The magazine ad campaign right now say Coming in May 2007.

If it does come out in May (or shortly thereafter), I should have all the games I want to play out of the way (Crackdown and Zelda mainly), so I'll be pretty pumped to dig into this.

I played this at comic con as well. It was pretty cool. The graphics were good although abit to dark to really see any detail. The controls are a little finicky, they need to be tightened up. What was really cool were the executions you could perform. Spinning around a dude and putting the barrel of your gun into his mouth and blowing his head off was petty sweet. lol

bread's done
Back