Darksiders 1 - Used - $4.99 @ BBY

beem this price for a long time but no stores ever have it in stock. i ended up buying new for $9.99 from best buy with preorder of darksiders 2. i was told by a rep darksiders 2 also qualifies for $20 gift card if you are unlocked. it is unconfirmed though

My store has it in stock for ps3 but it rang up as $17.99, so I'm guessing it's Xbox only for now.

[quote name='Hijinx']My store has it in stock for ps3 but it rang up as $17.99, so I'm guessing it's Xbox only for now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could try for a price match anyways. Since the 360 version is 4.99 and there's no price for the PS3 version, hopefully you can get a manager to override it, or Customer Service might be able to do
It without a override.

[quote name='bjstucker']Thanks OP wanted to play this prior to the 2nd one :)[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I literally just started it tonight. It's been in my backlog for a few months now.

Sucks to hear that it's back ordered. But it's nice to at least lock yourself in with the $4.99 price tag, I did the same thing with Vanquish the other night, knew it was going to be back ordered. BUT, I knew I at least got it for under $5.

I LOVE these $5-10 deals.

Picked this up from Sears brand new for $5 for the PS3. Only problem I had with it was that it was the verison with the crappy seal and the non-holographic or whatever cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back ordered email took about an hr after I ordered it tonight. Oh well. If it ships it ships. Made it through about 40% last time I had it. I felt the combat got a tad repetitive... Worth another go round tho at $5.

Thx

$5 seems to be the right price.

I've been meaning to pick this up for a while, but I'm in no rush. Let the back order begin!

How many orders of used games do you think Best Buy has taken in the last couple days since every hard to find game at a cheap price is "in stock"?

it's on you ----^ everyone has different opinions about the game.
----
Is this in stores also? I might be able to pick one up tomorrow, if its in store special.

[quote name='mossfan563']Should I get this game? I hear good stuff and bad stuff.[/QUOTE]I'd say try the demo. Personally, I wasn't all that crazy about it.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']it's on you ----^ everyone has different opinions about the game.
----
Is this in stores also? I might be able to pick one up tomorrow, if its in store special.[/QUOTE]That's what the "check stores" option is used for.

I'm considering picking this up again. I got it when it first dropped to 20 bucks about two months after it came out and I was very impressed with it - I even beat it and got 1000/1000 GS It's easily one of the better games I've played on the Xbox, for 5 bucks I may bite just to have it again.

Thanks OP. Grabbed one. Already beat the game but might wanna play thru again.

Side note, the ChaosEater u unlock for Darksiders 2 from Darksiders 1 is a pretty good weapon, I was using it for awhile.

Also grabbed a Black Ops Controller.

Should I expect this to come with the case insert and instructions? This might be a longshot, but I'm anal that way when it comes to my games. I bought one regardless.

Yeah the Best Buy is glitched. Yesterday the Last Story Wii Preowned was in stock now its backordered, same with my order of Darksiders 1. Just got an email that it was backordered.

[quote name='mossfan563']Should I get this game? I hear good stuff and bad stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's worth $5 for sure. It plays very similar to God of War. So if you were a fan of any GoW games, you'll find enjoyment. If you hated GoW, I recommend avoiding it. But, its $5!

all used games are in stock with a 6-10 day shipping time...which means just about everything short of old sports games are going to be backordered..

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Should I expect this to come with the case insert and instructions? This might be a longshot, but I'm anal that way when it comes to my games. I bought one regardless.[/QUOTE]you should NOT expect it to come with original case, manual and artwork. the only way to make sure sure you get a complete copy is by buying one in store where you can see it yourself. otherwise, it may just come in a black dvd case.

DL'd the demo, liked it well enough, (at least $5.43 enough), in for one. If it ships, it ships...

Thanks, TaylorM06!

My copy of Darksiders that I placed on the 14th and was back ordered actually shipped today. So there is hope for those who ordered it.

It is hit or miss on the condition, but I ordered a used copy about 2 months ago (no backorder then). When it arrived, it looked like someone opened up a new copy and sent it to me.

[quote name='dxology']My copy of Darksiders that I placed on the 14th and was back ordered actually shipped today. So there is hope for those who ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I ordered on the 16th and was wondering. There is hope!

[quote name='dxology']My copy of Darksiders that I placed on the 14th and was back ordered actually shipped today. So there is hope for those who ordered it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the 15, would love for this to ship.

just got an email that it's back ordered and they're not getting any more in stock, so my order was cancelled. On the bright side though, they gave me a $5 Digital Coupon.

[quote name='strizay']just got an email that it's back ordered and they're not getting any more in stock, so my order was cancelled. On the bright side though, they gave me a $5 Digital Coupon.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I would have liked the game but this is a nice compensation.

[quote name='strizay']just got an email that it's back ordered and they're not getting any more in stock, so my order was cancelled. On the bright side though, they gave me a $5 Digital Coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got that today too.

Lol same here. Except I put in 3 orders of Darksiders, Dead Space 2 (PS3 and Xbox) and got a digital coupon for each game. Thanks BB

Man, they cancel my order on this! i really wanted to play it. The good thing they gave me a five dollar coupon, so i got brink for free and ordered Duke Nukem Forever. Pretty good deal for me.

My copy of darksiders came in today looks almost new. It was resealed, sticker over the upc, but everything is in great condition. Sucks that they cancelled other people's orders tho.

I used the $5 coupon for 400 M$P, then I had enough to get my son a new game. I just hope they refund the $5.90 back to my debit card.

I got the same email. My gift card was not credited back with the purchase price, so I called. The CSR said my order was backordered, but not cancelled. Not sure if it might still ship at some point, or if my gift card will eventually be credited back.

I got the email telling me they were not getting anymore in, included was the bonus $5 voucher for my troubles. I called the number as my giftcard was pitched after the combined purchase. When I called the guy said he couldnt reissue the card as the product was still listed as shipping soon.

Checked the mail today, the game came in and I still have the $5 voucher... sounds like a win to me. The original order date was 8/15/2012

bread's done
Back