Darksiders 2 Collectors Edition in Stock at THQ.com

[quote name='SoulProphet']anyone missing the shadow of death pack?
i emailed them but they have no reply back yet. Just want to see if anyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE]

Go to the official forums, sign up and contact the mods. The mods there are awesome and can escalate things. That's how I got my Angel of Death DLC that best buy screwed up.

So why is this thread in the "Deals" section? There doesn't appear to be any savings on the collector's edition for Darksiders 2..

[quote name='BrettT08']So why is this thread in the "Deals" section? There doesn't appear to be any savings on the collector's edition for Darksiders 2..[/QUOTE]

I think they purposely posted it to make you lose sleep at night.

[quote name='barrit']I think they purposely posted it to make you lose sleep at night.[/QUOTE]Clearly it works on all of us.

[quote name='BrettT08']So why is this thread in the "Deals" section? There doesn't appear to be any savings on the collector's edition for Darksiders 2..[/QUOTE]

Because these sold out and were going for up to $200. Hmm... $200 - $100 = $100!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

TEH BEZT DEEL EVAREZ!!!!!

...dumbass...

[quote name='Zaku77']Because these sold out and were going for up to $200. Hmm... $200 - $100 = $100!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

...dumbass...[/QUOTE]

This. X2 for good measure.

[quote name='barrit']I think they purposely posted it to make you lose sleep at night.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was up pretty late haha..I would just appreciate it next time why its a deal. I didn't know how much they were @ retail. The title and its first post of this thread never said how much they were or how much you would save. Games are usually $60, but Specials edition could be almost anything under $200.

[quote name='Zaku77']Because these sold out and were going for up to $200. Hmm... $200 - $100 = $100!

...dumbass...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I don't keep up with finding awesome deals on the Internet like everyone here. I appreciate the clarification. This was never said on the threads first post, so that's why I asked the question..

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Go to the official forums, sign up and contact the mods. The mods there are awesome and can escalate things. That's how I got my Angel of Death DLC that best buy screwed up.[/QUOTE]

Did the collector's editions at Best Buy include the Angel of Death DLC?

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Got mine (quite early, actually). The outer cardboard/shipping box was in fine shape. Nothing beyond "normal" wear. But the actual CE box? Banged up to shit. No way to sugar coat it. The thing was mangled. What's funny (or nauseating, depending on your view) is that it was actually packed rather well. So it was clearly beat up in the warehouse.

I plan on contacting THQ customer service, but seriously, Digital River is the worst. I've had two experiences and both have been disasters.

But that Death Mask is just awesome. I kinda planned on selling it to offset the price of the game, but I may just keep it. It's that cool.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Mine should be here on the 4th and I'm still nervous to see the shape they'll be in :whistle2:(

*edit* I actually got them today and both are in perfect shape!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back