Darksiders II (PS3)(360) $14.99 at Best Buy

nice 15 again I got it for 15 last time played through it twice and traded it back in with 100% bonus for $12 this games awesome get it people

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I must be one of the few who was bored with this. I loved the first one, but part 2 just felt like it was missing something.[/QUOTE]

This. I got to the part where I got to
the land of the angels where they send you to earth
and at that point I'd had enough of the gameplay. I had already put in 16 hours and seeing that I had to collect another 3 of X in addition to another 3 of Y made me put my controller down. I'll tackle it again in a couple months.

the beginnings really boring hated it and regreted buying the game but after beating the game I loved it and cant believe I hated it at first. All the good stuffs at the end it was fun speed running the game again after I beat it and knew how to do all the puzzles

the earth part was kinda weird turned game into shooter but it wasnt even that long collecting the 3 things

[quote name='boris1']the beginnings really boring hated it and regreted buying the game but after beating the game I loved it and cant believe I hated it at first. All the good stuffs at the end it was fun speed running the game again after I beat it and knew how to do all the puzzles

the earth part was kinda weird turned game into shooter but it wasnt even that long collecting the 3 things[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much how I felt with Darksiders (1), I literally struggled staying focused and beating the game, ended up feeling regretful since I paid $40 for it, but at the end once I had most skills unlocked I started to like it. Not too much though, lol.

Figure for $15 I'd give Darksiders II a shot and see if it's better than the first, now I'm not too sure if that's the case with what I'm readiing here. But from what I saw and read in reviews it appears to be a little bit faster paced than the first.

[quote name='eXiON']That's pretty much how I felt with Darksiders (1), I literally struggled staying focused and beating the game, ended up feeling regretful since I paid $40 for it, but at the end once I had most skills unlocked I started to like it. Not too much though, lol.

Figure for $15 I'd give Darksiders II a shot and see if it's better than the first, now I'm not too sure if that's the case with what I'm readiing here. But from what I saw and read in reviews it appears to be a little bit faster paced than the first.[/QUOTE]
i shared the same opinion with you one the first darksiders , i like the gameplay of darksiders II better. It is slightly faster paced, with the fast travel/ waypoint.

[quote name='boris1']the beginnings really boring hated it and regreted buying the game but after beating the game I loved it and cant believe I hated it at first. All the good stuffs at the end it was fun speed running the game again after I beat it and knew how to do all the puzzles

the earth part was kinda weird turned game into shooter but it wasnt even that long collecting the 3 things[/QUOTE]
This makes me feel better. I'm only level 9 right now, and it feels like a really bad Prince of Persia knockoff with exponentially crappier platforming.

Does anyone know what the trade in value for this would be at GameStop. I could use some extra credit to get luigis mansion 2.

[quote name='BronsonsArmor']Does anyone know what the trade in value for this would be at GameStop. I could use some extra credit to get luigis mansion 2.[/QUOTE]

There's a thread with GS trade-in values, you know.

;)

$14 for the 360 version as of today. But I think you can get an extra 30% + 10% (purs) if it towards certain reservations.

I bought this game the last time it dropped down to $15 at BBY - ended up enjoying it quite a bit. It reminded me a lot of Zelda: OoT with the horseback riding, the dungeons/treasure chests/keys, and the hookshot-esque grappling. The story was a bit incoherent, but the combat is fun. I'll revisit it sometime and give the new game+ a try.

bread's done
Back