Darksiders now $19.99 at P.C. Richard & Son

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hey all:

We currently have 200 copies or so of Darksiders (new) for sale in P.C. Richard & Son stores for sale at $19.96. Sorry that this is an in-store only deal again, but trust me, I'll also be posting online deals when they're available :)

I'm going to post how many are in each store again for PS3 and Xbox versions. All store addresses and phone numbers can be found on our website, so please call and ask them how many they still have in stock before you go!

Xbox 360/PS3 Version Counts
Ozone Park: 3/1
Elmont: 2/3
Oceanside: 2/1
Bellmore: 2/3
Plainview: 2/2
Babylon: 2/3
Elwood: 2/2
Hauppauge: 2/2
Patchogue: 3/3
Middle Island: 1/2
Riverhead: 3/2
Levittown: 2/2
Carle Place: 3/2
Bayside: 1/2
Rego Park: 2/2
Forest Hills: 2/2
Southampton: 3/2
Deer Park: 3/3
Astoria: 4/2
Greenvale: 3/2
Kings Highway: 3/1
Flatbush: 2/2
Bay Ridge: 2/2
86th St Brooklyn: 0/0
Ralph Ave: 3/2
Rockville Centre: 2/0
Wayne: 2/2
Paramus: 2/1
Hanover: 2/2
Roxbury: 2/0
East Brunswick: 2/2
Yonkers: 1/0
Watchung: 2/1
West New York, NJ: 1/0
E. Fordham: 1/1
Atlantic Ave: 0/2
Raritan: 1/2
Union Square: 0/0
Stony Brook: 1/2
New Hyde Park: 2/3
Bay Plaza: 3/3
Upper East Side: 0/0
Jersey City: 2/1
Woodbridge: 2/2
Woodside: 2/2
Union: 2/2
Bayshore: 3/3
Upper West Side: 1/2
Chelsea: 2/0
Richmond Ave: 1/2
Nanuet: 1/1
Eatontown: 0/1
Brick: 2/2
Mount Laurel: 2/2
Lawrenceville: 1/1
Norwalk: 3/0

This is a great game and I recommend picking it up anywhere, especially if you like Zelda-style games :bouncy: If you have any questions let me know!

-Allie

Last edited by a moderator:
Too far from the midwest, but thanks much! That's the price I'm looking for for that game. Come buy up all of our empty Circuit City buildings!

Shoot, I want to buy an Xbox copy but am out of town until Friday. I wish I could do in-store pickup to guarantee a copy (I live in Astoria).

AH MAN! I so want this game. Been waiting for this price. Crap. If anyone can pick me up a copy, I would be grateful. I live in Texas, so we don't have this store.

Doh! I'd be all over this if it were online! C'mon, show us people in the other regions with no B&M PCR stores some love!

Awesome deal, but since its just a regional chain and not available online, this should be moved to the regional forums or at least put B&M only in the thread title.

Wow, I'd really be tempted to pick this up if I were in NJ right now. It's probably for the best though: my backlog is insane right now and I just added Bayonetta to it a few weeks ago when PCR put that on clearance. Why does PCR put new titles on discount so soon?

[quote name='Ardrid']Why does PCR put new titles on discount so soon?[/QUOTE]
Don't question the discounts, just buy em! :bouncy:

Poopy! As tempting as it is to drive to NJ (from GA) to pick up a cheap copy, gas kills the deal. Bah I am probably better served to wait for the enhanced PC version anyway.:booty:

Can anybody send me a PS3 copy? Of course I'd be willing to compensate anybody whos does. PM me if your willing to help me out. I've been eyeing this game since it came out. Thank's in advance!

I just called the PC Richards in West New York and they said it was $59.99? Did it price change back in a couple of hours or does that store not know about its own sale? :S

[quote name='King7054']I just called the PC Richards in West New York and they said it was $59.99? Did it price change back in a couple of hours or does that store not know about its own sale? :S[/QUOTE]

They most likely did not scan the game. If they did, the $19.99 price will pop up.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Probably checking out Lawrenceville today, thanks![/QUOTE]

Dam gonna take the 1 360 version from my store and your a Cowboys fan who lives in Eagles territory...I just threw up a little.

I scored a 360 version on my way home from work for 19.99. Also want to mention that Dark Void (360 & PS3) was also marked down to 19.99. I passed on it, didn't like the demo. Thanks to othe OP. :D

if only this was in WA too... I'd so get a copy. Especially for the $5 Red Faction: Guerrilla deal (if that's even still going on)

Picked up the PS3 copy from the Roxbury NJ location. Still 2 copies left for 360. Thanks for the heads up and keep the PCR deals coming!

[quote name='knightsdwn']They most likely did not scan the game. If they did, the $19.99 price will pop up.[/QUOTE]

Hate myself now for not trying that first :( hope there are still some tomorrow when i go back

Picked a 360 copy on the UES store. The sticker still said 59.99 but when I had a worker check the price it rang up for 19.99. Even the guy working the register was surprised.

Aw damn, that's such an awesome price for the game. I've been wanting to pick it up for a while now after trying out the demo. No P.C Richard stores near me though, unfortunately. :(

But thanks for the info anyway, OP. From my experience with P.C Richard from past orders they really value their customers, amazing customer service!

Thanks for posting this on CAG PCR! I snagged a great deal on bayonetta a few weeks ago, keep up the good work...as a niche store youre gaining some hardcore gamer fans these days :)

Any chance we'll get an update on stock tomorrow? I'm probably gonna have my bro pick up a copy for me since I'm out of state.

can anyone get me a PS3 copy?? id cover shipping obviously. Look at my feedback rating, I would 100% pay you. Please PM me if anyone can help me.

bread's done
Back