Darksiders PS3 - $29.99 on Amazon

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Would be nice if you add to the title that this is from Amazon :)[/QUOTE]

Whoops, sorry. Fixed now.

Great game, picked it up for $20 at PC Richard & Son a couple months ago and had a lot of fun. Don't listen to the reviews about it being a total rip off of God of War and Zelda. The game stands well on its own.

Yeah, I've been wanting this game for a while myself, but I've waited this long already.... might as well wait for $20.

I bought the game a while back and ended up trading it in after playing it twice. Not that great of a game, maybe $10-15 is a good price for it IMO, However, thanks for the post OP

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Maybe it's just me, but I hardly call a normal 39.99 price almost 5 months after release "tanking".[/QUOTE]

It's not. People also say a game tanks when it goes on sale.

Yeah...

I got bioshock on pc for 5 dollars! also Stalker for 2 dollars! They must of been horrible and tanked also!

lol

I have Darksiders and though i brings together the finer points of many popular series, it has its own unique taste also. Overall a very fun game.

[quote name='poker360']I bought the game a while back and ended up trading it in after playing it twice. Not that great of a game, maybe $10-15 is a good price for it IMO, However, thanks for the post OP[/QUOTE]

Not that great but you played it twice?

Just gotta love the art style on this one. Given that the first price drop happened within two weeks of its release, I think I'll wait a bit longer on it to see what happens when everyone else matches Amazon's price. I had it and sold it because the price was too good not to sell. Still waiting on a nice low price now to finish it...

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Not that great but you played it twice?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he means that he popped it in to play on two separate occasions, not that he played all the way through it twice.

The game was fun, I admit. However, I feel that all the elements in the game have been done better by its predecessors: God of War, Zelda, Portal, Panzer Dragoon ...

The game can be tightened up a bit. Lots of potential in the sequel.

With RDR and Blur...and MHT on the Wii... im just going to have to wait. By the time I have time to dedicate to it im sure it will be cheaper

This game was awesome aside from some minor technical issues. Seriously underrated imo. Most negative reviewers probably played for 5 to 10 minutes before crapping on it.

I kind of want it but I know i probably wont play the thing in over a year. I haven't opened Valkyria chronicles, Infamous, the darkness, MGS4, GTA4, or killzone 2 and that is only the PS3 games. I probably should play a couple of these before getting anything else though I did just buy Just Cause 2. Maybe I'll buy it after I finish 3d dot game hero since I am half way through it and will probably kill it off in a week or so.

bread's done
Back