Darkwatch

OddTodd87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
A FPS from High moon studios and published by capcom, i have the demo for this game (on the PS2) and may i say it's very very addicting and i highy suggest you at least rent this game when it comes out, i myself cant wait to get this game! comes out in about a month or so, and also the PS2 version has Co-op and the Xbox version can play Online! so keep that in mind. So think about it, a Western FPS with monsters and vampires and alot more! whats not to love?

I've been waiting for this one for about a year now, and I'm really itching to get my hands on the finished product. I loved the demo I played, and think the western/vampire vibe is a cool and novel idea. :bouncy:

if it's different from other FPS games in the gameplay department, I'll probably check it out. I like the theme, but after this gen, I'm about done with most FPS games.

Has there been any hype for this game--I mean ANY hype whatsoever? I saw it on Capcom's website and was like, WOW, that totally flew under my radar.

You liked the demo? I played the demo and absolutely hated it.. silver bullets and other bullshit.. bah. I'll give it a rent, though.

I thought the demo was iight but I like some of the gameplay elements theyimplemented such as the silver bullet and other shit. After all it has to stand out from the rest of the crowd. Still, in my mind it's only worth a rental.

Most of the fps that have come out the past few months have been very generic.

I wasn't too impressed by the demo either (played the one in OPM), but I definitely liked the premise. Before I played the demo I was pretty hyped for it, but after I am still interested, but will patiently wait for price drops.

Demo sucks, the way to talk and play is impossible and it just your stand, fast action deathmatch with some vehicles.

The E3 demo was one of the sexiest games I have ever seen. I am definitely looking forward to this game, although I won't drop $50 on it until I play the full version, since I'm still not sick of Halo 2 yet.

Yeah I was underwhelmed by both xbox demos, it reminded me of Blood. Blood was original and awesome especially the second one, but Darkwatch seemed to lack that certain something that made me say "wow."

I was hyped for it before the demo, because of (I think) a video from E3, but the demo sucked. I'll pass.

The demo for Jade Empire didn't really suck.. It was just short.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']This is being published by Capcom now? I thought Sammy/Sega was handling it.[/QUOTE]
It was a project of the US wing of Sammy/Sega, but they became independent and renamed to High Moon and got Capcom to publish the game at E3.

[quote name='OddTodd87']A FPS from High moon studios and published by capcom, i have the demo for this game (on the PS2) and may i say it's very very addicting and i highy suggest you at least rent this game when it comes out, i myself cant wait to get this game! comes out in about a month or so, and also the PS2 version has Co-op and the Xbox version can play Online! so keep that in mind. So think about it, a Western FPS with monsters and vampires and alot more! whats not to love?[/QUOTE]

So who do you work for OddTodd87? ;) New CAG with only 1 post. Is it just me or does this guy seem to be shilling the game? I remember some movie studio got caught out doing this on the DVDTalk message board about a year or so ago.

If it's true, at least Capcom/High Moon know we exist ;)

I have been wanting to play the demo since I knew it was on the OXM demo for the month. Now if I can only get my hands on a demo, then I'd be good to go.

I didn't enjoy the demo online, but after playing the single player portion of the demo..I decided that it may be worth a rental. To me though, it's just like Halo in that one weapon (such as the shotgun or crossbow) can dominate the map.

Just got the new Play today-- they've got a TON of coverage on this game and it looks pretty sexy. They make sure to mention that everything is cool about the game(the A.I. in particular, sounds amazing) but the single player campaign is really the best part about it, since the story is really well done.

I'm all about (good) westerns... and the mixture of horror and western looks incredible. The single player looks like a winner. Haven't personally seen shit from the Xbox Live side of gameplay, however.

I think I will rent it and just play through single player. When that's over, I may try out Live again to see what improvements they made from the demo (which, hopefully, will be a noticeable improvement).

All I'm interested in is the Single player. So I think it's a pretty safe bet that this game will be amazing, assuming that it's not too short.

bread's done
Back