Darth Tater

chief928

CAGiversary!
Hey does anyone know if this Darth Vader Mr. Potato Head has been fully released yet? I have seen some on ebay but none in stores around me in Boston. Anyone know of a good place to look for this?

Did anyone see the "Darth Yellow M&M" on tv yesterday? Hilarious! Promotion for some kind of M&M/Star Wars thing.

My Darth Tater came in from Amazon, and since they delayed the order a bit, i got upgraded to UPS shipping (Had free shipping to start with)

Just went to a couple of Toys R Us with no luck. They said they should be getting more soon, I guess this is quite the hot item. I think the standard price is like $8 though I could be wrong.

No luck finding one at any of my Targets or TRU stores :( This is indeed a hot item since it is sort of unique to have something like this.

I personally think the yare stupid. It just a mister potato head. I even have the old shcool one with the pipe(sopposinly he quit smoking).

yeah this is one hot item, Imagine if it came out around xmas time ? Then it'd be nuts. But I'm sure once the movie comes out the toy will be even hotter. Plus you can find it B&M for about 10 bucks. A decent price if you ask me.

Went to Target today but couldnt find one, was in a rush so I didnt have time to check every aisle in the toy section. Where would it be found under? Preschool, action figure, etc?

I think some of these stores have sections with all Star Wars stuff, thats where I was told to look even though there were none.

Got mine today from TRU for $7.99. For those having trouble finding them, they are usually in the preschool section with the regular Mr. Potato heads rather than with the regular Star Wars stuff.

I figure this will be the hot item of the year once the movie hits.

bread's done
Back