Database Error When Sending Some PMs

RchrdJ

CAGiversary!
Earlier today fellow CAG Regian tried to send me a PM while I was talking to him over Skype. When he tried to send it, he got a 'Database Error' page. About an hour later, the PM finally made it through to my inbox.

Now tonight I was sending PMs to multiple people in a thread I started to add me in a game online. Most of the PMs went through, but two at random times sent me the 'Database Error' page.

It's not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience and maybe something that could be checked.

Thanks,

RchrdJ

i was having the same issue, its somewhat intermittent im assuming it has something to do with the server upgrade / issues that cheapy was talking about

It's been intermittent for me too with PM's and the pages seem to be loading in slow when I post a response in a thread too.

Yet, I don't think the PM's I've sent that got the database error screen ever showed up in either my sent PM's list or the other persons PM box.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yet, I don't think the PM's I've sent that got the database error screen ever showed up in either my sent PM's list or the other persons PM box.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that at least one PM that I've sent arrived in spite of the database error. The recipient got a duplicate PM, though only the successfully-sent PM appeared in my Sent PMs list. Just now I've tried to send a PM three times in the course of a few minutes and none of the attempts have shown up in my Sent PMs list either, though maybe I should give it a rest for a while in case I'm flooding the recipient's inbox :lol:

bread's done
Back