Datel Gameboy Player for Gamecube+Action Replay Gameboy .99

Not trying to knock your auction, but honestly, those things are junk. I bought about 15 of them last year when TRU clearanced them out originally, sold them all very quickly, but got about half of them returned. Their sound emulation is horrible, they flat out will not play some newer GBA games, and I'm pretty sure that they don't work with certain version gamecubes. Needless to say, don't be surprised if your buyer is not happy, especially since you say it is just as good as a gameboy player, which just isn't true, this is a far inferior product.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Yeh but you can use them with the Wii...[/quote]

I thought about that too, but it doesn't work with the wii...at least not the version that I have. Have you been able to get one working on the wii?

No, it was just a thought because of the Memory card slot hook up method. I have seen listing on eBay that promote that feature, but I have never tested it.

Well they certainly wont be going for a higher price than nintendo's unit, im hoping to make at least $15

[quote name='briansraregames']Nice...I sincerely hope they don't get pissed at the quality. Good luck.[/quote]
Yah i am actually really scared now, thank you:hot:

no

i am but, i made a profit of $54, you do the math

i wonder how long until the chargeback happens. item was misleading that is all they got to tell paypal and you will lose

you put gameboy player in the title yet its not a gameboy player good way to get sued there. Best of luck getting and keeping that cash

Yeah,my cousin bought this when I bought my GBP(he bought it since it was cheaper) but you could instantly tell whey it cost way less than the GBP..

Oh yeah, one more thing. You'll probably get a question from the buyer along the lines of "Why won't this thing read any of my games?" Well, be sure to tell them that the reader has to be plugged into card slot 2. It will not work if it's plugged into slot 1. Just a friendly FYI.

[quote name='slidecage']i wonder how long until the chargeback happens. item was misleading that is all they got to tell paypal and you will lose

you put gameboy player in the title yet its not a gameboy player good way to get sued there. Best of luck getting and keeping that cash[/quote]
it says right on the box that it plays gameboy advance title?????

Jesus Christ i really dont want any hassles right now, hope this all works out
and they are happy, which byu the looks of it, is a slim chance

bread's done
Back