Datel Xport 360

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I saw this at best buy for $20 but was wondering if its worth the money. Does any cag use this item if so is it easy to use and worth the money?

Thanks

[quote name='ryosnk']I saw this at best buy for $20 but was wondering if its worth the money. Does any cag use this item if so is it easy to use and worth the money?

Thanks[/quote]
I would say so, these things go for about $35 on Ebay.

I have it but really haven't used it much. I purchased it to save my hard drive of my broken 360 that I had to return. And successfully borked the hard drive of the replacement 360 because I didn't read the instructions completely. It seems to work, and it comes with an adaptor for an Xbox memory card, but honestly, I've used the time that my old 360 saves are backed up on my PC, to play new games that I hadn't started yet. But if I start purchasing more media, it will come in handy for that as well.

For $20 it would be nice to just have. I think I paid $30 from Best Buy because I had to have it before returning the 360.

It seems a bit cumbersome to use, software side of it at least. So if you need to use it often, it could be a headache, or you could get really good at doing it and it won't bother you. It isn't like you have many other options. The new 120 gigabyte hard drives are showing up priced at $180 so those are definitely something you wouldn't want to bother with if you can get this thing for $20.

Thanks for the info cagers. Are their websites/communites where one can get other game saves using this device?

bread's done
Back