daylight savings time ends tomorrow

Next year it's extended by a week or so on either side. (Mentioned in the linked article as well.) I wish we'd just stay on daylight savings time year round.

I'll forget and go to work early tomorrow, like an asshole.

Hate the concept of "Daylight Saving Time". What are we saving? Daylight should be free like nature intended. We're just doing what The Man tells us too, man.

[quote name='Quillion']Hate the concept of "Daylight Saving Time". What are we saving? Daylight should be free like nature intended. We're just doing what The Man tells us too, man.[/QUOTE]

if the man tells me to get an extra hour of sleep, I can't complain! But I raise hell when he takes that hour away in the spring.

we should just get another hour of sleep in the spring.

[quote name='Quillion']Hate the concept of "Daylight Saving Time". What are we saving? Daylight should be free like nature intended. We're just doing what The Man tells us too, man.[/QUOTE]

Down with civilization! oh...wait D:

Guess ill make it on time to places if i forget to set my clock

[quote name='wubb']Next year it's extended by a week or so on either side. (Mentioned in the linked article as well.) I wish we'd just stay on daylight savings time year round.[/quote]

I have no desire to stay on DST. I HATE getting up in the morning when its dark outside. I would much rather come home when its dark than get up.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']I have no desire to stay on DST. I HATE getting up in the morning when its dark outside. I would much rather come home when its dark than get up.

TBW[/QUOTE]

I'm on the contrary: I'd rather get up when it's dark so I have an extra hour of light when I get home so I can do stuff.

Next year it gets extended for about 3 weeks. I think we should just get rid of it completely.

Be funny through because next year it will be light out until almost 6 so the trick or treating has to start later.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm on the contrary: I'd rather get up when it's dark so I have an extra hour of light when I get home so I can do stuff.[/QUOTE]

2nded. The main problem I guess would be kids waiting for the bus in the dark.

i'm so happy, i really needed that extra hour of sleep. definately got really wasted last night and watched the designated driver almost crash my car a bunch of times (apparently she usually drives like an asian driver + she hasn't driven for over 5 years....)

bread's done
Back