DBM's New and Improved List, now with less stuff! Have: A perpetually out of date list

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Most of the figures are for my nephew, but I gotta get myself at least one. ;)
Let me know when you get the stuff packed/weighed and I'll pm over the address and the UPS Collect number so you can get it sent out. Also I need to know if theres anything else that you wanted from me before I send your stuff out.

I still can't understand how you can possibly play some of the best games on a PC. I mean I get playing games like fallout cause of the mods and everything, but I can't imagine playing Mass Effect or Batman: Arkham Asylum with a Mouse and Keyboard. Just me I guess.

And Yeah, I went all out at Gamestop this time. I had probably close to $200 in credit once I was done trading in stuff, and I went through $180 of it, plus my family bought some stuff with my credit and paid me cash, so I actually ended up walking out of GS with more money than when I went in. :lol:
Sorry I couldn't help you on Epic Mickey though, although theres always another B2G1 Free sale after Christmas at GS, maybe you can pick it up then along with two others.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's ;)

I don't really remember what I asked for but I don't think I need it before Christmas so there's no hurry. I'll look to see if there's anything when I get back but I didn't really see anything else right now. I want to ship your stuff out this Friday so let me know how that UPS collect works as soon as possible.

I grew up with a PC so it was kind of odd playing games with a controller at first:lol: the Atari was just a joystick with one button and even the PS3 controller still feels like it's lacking buttons to me. I have a 10 button mouse and I usually use the whole left side of my keyboard to play so...

That's okay I went over budget during Black Friday anyway so I'm not in too much of a hurry. Not to mention all the Christmas Gifts:roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Check your PM's ;)

I don't really remember what I asked for but I don't think I need it before Christmas so there's no hurry. I'll look to see if there's anything when I get back but I didn't really see anything else right now. I want to ship your stuff out this Friday so let me know how that UPS collect works as soon as possible.

I grew up with a PC so it was kind of odd playing games with a controller at first:lol: the Atari was just a joystick with one button and even the PS3 controller still feels like it's lacking buttons to me. I have a 10 button mouse and I usually use the whole left side of my keyboard to play so...

That's okay I went over budget during Black Friday anyway so I'm not in too much of a hurry. Not to mention all the Christmas Gifts:roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm responding to your pm now. :D

And I guess I'll hang on to your stuff for now then. I know I've got the Christmas Ornaments set aside for you, and I think there's some artbooks also. I'll have to check what all is waiting on you when I get home from work.

I will agree with you that at times it can feel like there needs to be another button or two on current gen controllers, particularly for RTS Games. Trying to play Command and Conquer on a 360 just doesn't seem to work right.

I definitely went way over budget too. Between the B2G1 Free sale at GS, the B1G1 Free Sale at Blockbuster, and the sales at Amazon, I've spent at least $200 so far this month.

Hey friend, long time no pm. Can you CML for the following:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $23
Jade Empire: Limited Edition - $7
Empty 360 Cases
Xbox Live 1 Month Cards

Dunka

[quote name='adriley313']u ever thought of doing Little Big Planet Sackboy Pixel art[/QUOTE]

I've never wanted to make one personally since I've never played LBP, but if it's requested it would be do-able. I've seen some that other bead spriters have done that turned out well.

[quote name='Nightfox31']Hey friend, long time no pm. Can you CML for the following:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $23
Jade Empire: Limited Edition - $7
Empty 360 Cases
Xbox Live 1 Month Cards

Dunka[/QUOTE]

Posted in your list.

Also, thanks for the bumps as always guys. :D

i ask bc i saw it them a lot on eBay when i was looking for a Sackboy doll.

I think I may buy the LBP2 CE for just the stuff and then sell the game.
I dont even have a PS3

after the Gamefly sale on Wednesday if you still have those guys i may buy them then

free bumper

[quote name='adriley313']i ask bc i saw it them a lot on eBay when i was looking for a Sackboy doll.

I think I may buy the LBP2 CE for just the stuff and then sell the game.
I dont even have a PS3

after the Gamefly sale on Wednesday if you still have those guys i may buy them then

free bumper[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a couple other people who make and sell the bead sprites, mostly on ebay, and mostly with prices twice as high as mine. :D

Oh, and the Sackboy dolls are $10 at Gamestop, I've seen them at just about every store I've been to. So you may want to check there if you're willing to drop ten bucks on one.

Bump...

I read your PM today but it was too late, I already sent it. I might drop by Postal+ tomorrow to see if UPS actually picked it up or not. They never called my contact number to ask me anything and I have a tracking number to see if it's in transit. I replied to your PM a bit earlier so let me know if you get the package.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I read your PM today but it was too late, I already sent it. I might drop by Postal+ tomorrow to see if UPS actually picked it up or not. They never called my contact number to ask me anything and I have a tracking number to see if it's in transit. I replied to your PM a bit earlier so let me know if you get the package.[/QUOTE]

I pm'd you back, everything should be fine, just an over-reaction on my part. Where does the tracking number say it's at though? Just wondering if it'll get here by Christmas Eve, since that's when we open presents.

[quote name='adriley313']got the $5 amazon credit from ur tweet
thx a bunch now i can rent Easy A[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I ended up stacking an old $5 Video On Demand Credit with it to get the first season of The Walking Dead. Of course my old ass computer will probably implode when I actually try and watch it. :lol:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Congrats! I ended up stacking an old $5 Video On Demand Credit with it to get the first season of The Walking Dead. Of course my old ass computer will probably implode when I actually try and watch it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bump...

Merry Christmas, I didn't know you could stack those video on demand credits! I usually end up getting old TV show episodes. I have quite the collection from SNL and the Incredible Hulk ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

Merry Christmas, I didn't know you could stack those video on demand credits! I usually end up getting old TV show episodes. I have quite the collection from SNL and the Incredible Hulk ;)[/QUOTE]

This is actually the first time I've used any of my VOD credits. I usually get them and let em go to waste since I can't actually watch them on my computer, but since I got an Iphone I assumed I could watch it on their somehow. I was of course wrong. :cry:

Also, in response to your PM, your very welcome for the Club Nintendo code. I've actually got a couple more you can have for Mario Power Tennis and Animal Crossing: City Folk if you don't already have those games registered.

Edit: Oh, and of course Merry Christmas to you too. :D

[quote name='worx']Interested in your 1month code - PM me your PayPal info and Ill gift you over $5 non-CC Paypal. Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

PM'ing you now.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']This is actually the first time I've used any of my VOD credits. I usually get them and let em go to waste since I can't actually watch them on my computer, but since I got an Iphone I assumed I could watch it on their somehow. I was of course wrong. :cry:

Also, in response to your PM, your very welcome for the Club Nintendo code. I've actually got a couple more you can have for Mario Power Tennis and Animal Crossing: City Folk if you don't already have those games registered.

Edit: Oh, and of course Merry Christmas to you too. [/QUOTE]

I think there is a way to put them on but it means circumventing DRM, it would be easier to just get a newer PC. You missed out on a lot of Steam game sales this past week:whistle2:\" I would be very happy to get any more Nintendo codes, I'm getting close to getting those Hanafuda cards I want. I haven't had a chance to see how my shipments went so let me know which box you get first the UPS or USPS one. I had some good news today it looks like my newest nephew is going to be born tonight instead of the first week of January ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']I think there is a way to put them on but it means circumventing DRM, it would be easier to just get a newer PC. You missed out on a lot of Steam game sales this past week:whistle2:\" I would be very happy to get any more Nintendo codes, I'm getting close to getting those Hanafuda cards I want. I haven't had a chance to see how my shipments went so let me know which box you get first the UPS or USPS one. I had some good news today it looks like my newest nephew is going to be born tonight instead of the first week of January ;)[/QUOTE]

While it would be much easier to just buy a new PC, I don't have a thousand dollars lying around at the moment. :lol:

So do you already have those two games registered? (Mario Tennis and Animal Crossing:CF) If not I'll pm over the codes later on tonight. How many points are you short on the Hanafunda cards?

As for your little experiment, the UPS package was supposed to arrive yesterday but my father was off work and UPS doesn't leave packages unless someone is there. He said it got re-delivered today, and the USPS package arrived today as well. My postman definitely took you writing Fragile on the package as some sort of challenge, because it looked like he kicked one side of the package in. Everythings in great shape though, Thanks again for everything. :D

Edit: Oh, and Congrats on the nephew, how many does that make now?

Also, thanks again for all the Christmas Bumps everybody. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']While it would be much easier to just buy a new PC, I don't have a thousand dollars lying around at the moment. :lol:

So do you already have those two games registered? (Mario Tennis and Animal Crossing:CF) If not I'll pm over the codes later on tonight. How many points are you short on the Hanafunda cards?

As for your little experiment, the UPS package was supposed to arrive yesterday but my father was off work and UPS doesn't leave packages unless someone is there. He said it got re-delivered today, and the USPS package arrived today as well. My postman definitely took you writing Fragile on the package as some sort of challenge, because it looked like he kicked one side of the package in. Everythings in great shape though, Thanks again for everything. :D

Edit: Oh, and Congrats on the nephew, how many does that make now?

Also, thanks again for all the Christmas Bumps everybody. :D[/QUOTE]

New PC's don't cost a thousand if you build it yourself. I think my newest build cost me about $500-$600 and it's pretty high end ;)

I don't know how many more points I need but I know it's about 3 or 4 Wii games worth. I haven't opened my Mario Superstars to enter the code yet. I'm pretty sure I don't have either of those games registered but I'm going to be busy due to New Year's so take your time.

I'm glad you received everything safely, I wrote fragile all over it so that hopefully the post office employees wouldn't knock a hole in it and drop all the packing peanuts out. How did the wings hold up on the loose figure? Thanks, this makes 10 nieces and nephews ranging from 25 to about 2 days old now:cool:

DBM. I will take Qubed. I have a friend that wants it. Also would like to order a pixel art if possible. Would like to get one of Marle from Chrono Trigger. I will look for sprites of ones and see if it won't be too much of a bother ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']New PC's don't cost a thousand if you build it yourself. I think my newest build cost me about $500-$600 and it's pretty high end ;)

I don't know how many more points I need but I know it's about 3 or 4 Wii games worth. I haven't opened my Mario Superstars to enter the code yet. I'm pretty sure I don't have either of those games registered but I'm going to be busy due to New Year's so take your time.

I'm glad you received everything safely, I wrote fragile all over it so that hopefully the post office employees wouldn't knock a hole in it and drop all the packing peanuts out. How did the wings hold up on the loose figure? Thanks, this makes 10 nieces and nephews ranging from 25 to about 2 days old now:cool:[/QUOTE]

I've actually been considering building one myself, not a high end one just good enough to run Elder Scrolls IV. How tough is it to actually build one yourself?

I'll pm over the two codes tomorrow then. After you register them let me know how many points your short and I'll try and scrounge up a few more codes.

I didn't notice anything wrong with the wings, so I'd assume there fine, although I didn't look too closely at any of them.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']DBM. I will take Qubed. I have a friend that wants it. Also would like to order a pixel art if possible. Would like to get one of Marle from Chrono Trigger. I will look for sprites of ones and see if it won't be too much of a bother ;)[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll set Qubed aside for you, are you going to be wanting this soon or do you just want me to start another pile for you?

Here's the sprite sheet for CT, the Marle sprites are about halfway down the page. Just let me know which sprite/pose you'd want and I'll get it made for ya.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I've actually been considering building one myself, not a high end one just good enough to run Elder Scrolls IV. How tough is it to actually build one yourself?

I'll pm over the two codes tomorrow then. After you register them let me know how many points your short and I'll try and scrounge up a few more codes.

I didn't notice anything wrong with the wings, so I'd assume there fine, although I didn't look too closely at any of them. [/QUOTE]

I've been repairing them since the mid 80s and building them since the early 90s so it's pretty easy for me:lol: For someone new to it though I would recommend reading up on the terminology and get a PC toolkit, don't just use standard tools. If you get a kit make sure it comes with an antistatic wrist strap, if you really decide to do it I'd be happy to tell you what I know.

Thanks for the Nintendo club codes, I really appreciate it. I tried to find a box for all the figures but I couldn't find one for a winged figure.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I've been repairing them since the mid 80s and building them since the early 90s so it's pretty easy for me:lol: For someone new to it though I would recommend reading up on the terminology and get a PC toolkit, don't just use standard tools. If you get a kit make sure it comes with an antistatic wrist strap, if you really decide to do it I'd be happy to tell you what I know.

Thanks for the Nintendo club codes, I really appreciate it. I tried to find a box for all the figures but I couldn't find one for a winged figure.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a lot of work. :lol: I'll probably try and build my own in a few months, maybe when I have some extra cash and time.

I actually haven't had a chance to go through both boxes yet, I went through some of the first box but ended up just leaving it all in there until my nephew comes over. I haven't even opened the second box.

Also, the statue is great, I really love it. Thanks again.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']That sounds like a lot of work. :lol: I'll probably try and build my own in a few months, maybe when I have some extra cash and time.

I actually haven't had a chance to go through both boxes yet, I went through some of the first box but ended up just leaving it all in there until my nephew comes over. I haven't even opened the second box.

Also, the statue is great, I really love it. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
Bump...

Let me know when you build it, I'm sure that you'll do fine. I don't remember if I sent you the instructions on how to build the monorail if not I'll try to find it. I also need to send the link on how to repair the legs on old He-man figures.

bread's done
Back