Dc Games As Low As $0.01!!!!!

This is really: DC Games As Low As $4.01!!!! I think shipping will add quite a bit and there is no getting around it on the marketplace.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']dc > xbox[/QUOTE]

No way.

For the sole reason that SF3 Third Strike on xbox is far superior to the DC version.

[quote name='buttasuperb']No way.

For the sole reason that SF3 Third Strike on xbox is far superior to the DC version.[/QUOTE]

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (DC) > SF3 Third Strike on any system

[quote name='buttasuperb']No way.

For the sole reason that SF3 Third Strike on xbox is far superior to the DC version.[/QUOTE]

But our MvC2 is better. And where is your CvS1, SF3 DI, SFA3, Powerstone 1, Powerstone 2, Project Justice, GGX, Last Blade 2, and all the other great fighters?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Street Fighter Alpha 3 (DC) > SF3 Third Strike on any system[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Street Fighter Alpha 3 (DC) > SF3 Third Strike on any system[/QUOTE]

the preceding is a true statement

[quote name='ryosnk']Dc has the best multiplayer games ever :)

chu chu rocket
powerstone 2
samba de amigo[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Virtua Tennis and Hydro Thunder!

Don't forget Rush 2049, Virtua Tennis, Crazy Taxi, and Jet Grind Radio! I own my DC exclusively for these games (along with Power Stone/2, of course).

But goddamn the controllers suck.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']dc > xbox

it's fucking true!![/QUOTE]

Haha, that's complete crap and you know it. DC is so damn overrated!

3rd strike was the best street fighter game period. The depth and polish of that game is unmatched. Alpha 3 is good too but its no third strike.

There are some great deals in here, even taking into account the shipping costs. Thanks cyrixthingthatsonthesamekeyastildethatidontthinkreallyhasanameandreallyidontknowwhatitsusedforeithersowhyisittakingupspaceonmykeyboard!

And yeah, DC is awesome.. I uh just wish they would've allowed backwards compatibility with Saturn controllers.

[quote name='toolfan']3rd strike was the best street fighter game period. The depth and polish of that game is unmatched. Alpha 3 is good too but its no third strike.[/QUOTE]
now youre just being silly

[quote name='Hixton1']Haha, that's complete crap and you know it. DC is so damn overrated![/QUOTE]

Arf? I thought DC was underated and XBox overrated.

[quote name='Hixton1']Haha, that's complete crap and you know it. DC is so damn overrated![/QUOTE]

Wow, that's quite possible the most moronic statement this week. How is a system with a high good games to crap ratio over-rated? How is a system that was able to bring Soul Calibur home not only arcade-perfect, but better, over-rated? How is the greatest console for the fighting game enthusiast overrated? You're obviously some form of fanboy/troll/child/mongoloid or any combination thereof to make such a statement.

[quote name='cyrix`']how are we not off-topic?[/QUOTE]

We're validating the OPs deal by affirming how excellent the Dreamcast is. Now STFU no0b! :lol:

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who cares about the fighting games? The Dreamcast has the best RPG ever in Skies of Arcadia.[/QUOTE]

Fixed! ;)

Alpha 3 sucks...uh..I mean you could also find cheap new DC games at your local EB if shipping kills these deals for you.

The Tekken 3 Bleem disc was a penny.
Stuff like JoJo, Kiss Physco Circus, and Soldiers of Fortune were a $1.

Just ask an employee to look up new DC inventory in their system, I was actually surprised at what they found.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']good deals, I love my DC and Im not even a big fighting game fan, it has a ton of great driving games too.[/QUOTE]

24 Hours: Test Drive Le Mans is one of the best looking and feeling games i have ever played....specifically on DC. The other versions were crap

[quote name='The VGM']But our MvC2 is better. And where is your CvS1, SF3 DI, SFA3, Powerstone 1, Powerstone 2, Project Justice, GGX, Last Blade 2, and all the other great fighters?

This man speaks the truth[/QUOTE]

eh, but they got GGXX #Reload which beats GGX IMO. The DC MVC2 is superior though.

the DC was definitely the best system for fighting games -- No question whatsoever.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']24 Hours: Test Drive Le Mans is one of the best looking and feeling games i have ever played....specifically on DC. The other versions were crap[/QUOTE]

Some great arcade racers as well. I was a fan of the under-appreciated Vanishing Point. Very nasty learning curve, but also very rewarding if you stick with it long enough to unlock the better-handling cars.

[quote name='argyle']Fixed! ;)[/QUOTE]

SOA is an extremely good game and comes in second on my top RPGs this generation.

Yes, the Dreamcast is a current-gen system.

[quote name='Chacrana']eh, but they got GGXX #Reload which beats GGX IMO. The DC MVC2 is superior though.

the DC was definitely the best system for fighting games -- No question whatsoever.[/QUOTE]
THATS WHY I LOVE THE DC

[quote name='62t']Sadly the DC verion of Alpha 3 is inferior to the Saturn version.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely correct. The controller on saturn is better for fighters, load times are the same, but saturn has a better dramatic battle mode. Ahh...I miss Gamefan mags....They knew these types of stuff mainstream gamers could care less about.

Plus, no other system has a perfect version of Puzzle Fighter, MvsC1, KOF 99-02, Last Blade, Mark of the Wolves, Virtual On:OT, Rivla Schools, Tech Romancer, Jojo's, Fighting Vipers 2, and the Original Soul Calibur. Now if they only made Fighter's Megamix 2 for DC, my life would've been complete :(

While I would agree that most fighters on the DC can't be topped by any other system, I would not say the the DC is better than the Xbox. However I would say that the DC > PS2 anyday...

Hey, it sounds correct to me. DC bends X-BOX over a counter, so to speak. Now maybe if more good Jp X-Box games got released here (Innocent Tears), I'd raise X-BOX closer to the DC.I think I still like Alpha 3 over Third Strike. Fighting games with Rap. ::shudders:: The highlights of DC for me are Cap vs SNK 2, KOF 98-2000, Twinkle Star Sprites, and Garou.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wow, that's quite possible the most moronic statement this week. How is a system with a high good games to crap ratio over-rated? How is a system that was able to bring Soul Calibur home not only arcade-perfect, but better, over-rated? How is the greatest console for the fighting game enthusiast overrated? You're obviously some form of fanboy/troll/child/mongoloid or any combination thereof to make such a statement.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Let's dismiss any contrary opinions to our own by dismissing the one who holds that opinion as a troll, fanboy, or child. I'm certainly not a child, and I have never been a troll or a fanboy. I have pretty much every notable system released since the SNES. I even have a Master System and Saturn. The dreamcast may have had some decent fighters, but it also had an atrocious controller that was hardly suitable for those games; the 6-button import pad was awful as well. So unless you had a joystick, the 2-D fighters at least would be unreasonable difficult to play. Outside of fighters, the system had very little to offer. Look, I love MVC 2, DOA 2, SF Alpha 3, and Soul Calibur. Those are some of my favorite fighters. However, most of them have made an appearance on other consoles, thereby lessening the significance of the DC, even if it did perhaps have the best versions. I own the 7 or 8 great games the DC had to offer (Soul Calibur, MVC 2, RE:CV, DOA 2, JSFR, Crazy Taxi, Samba De Amigo), but that's certainly not enough reason to hold it in such high regard. In addition to those, I own about 40 or 50 other DC games, many of which just weren't that good. I got them cheap so I didn't spend much money, but I do feel sorry for the people who did. Yes, the DC is highly overrated. Give me some examples that would prove me wrong.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']personally I think MSR is the best driving game on the system, and if you can find it, the DC puzzle fighter is one of the best games i've ever played[/QUOTE]

i've been looking for the puzzle fighter game forever. good luck to anyone who can find it.

GameQuestDirect has Super Puzzle Fighter for PS2, if you don't care what console it's for. I believe they also have the GBA version.

[quote name='nakedsushi']GameQuestDirect has Super Puzzle Fighter for PS2, if you don't care what console it's for. I believe they also have the GBA version.[/QUOTE]

i don't have a PS2, so that won't work for me. plus, i would like to have for the DC because i want to get a nice collection of DC games.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Who cares about the fighting games? The Dreamcast has the best RPG ever in Grandia 2.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

You have no taste in RPGs.

bread's done
Back