DC universe beta keys (dead)

I get to the spot to type in a code ("verify to get my key" page) and it just goes to an error page every time when I submit.

Bummer.

[quote name='yedgee']I get to the spot to type in a code ("verify to get my key" page) and it just goes to an error page every time when I submit.

Bummer.[/QUOTE]

I got that too, I closed out the window and redid everything, and it worked.

Wow, the download was small like 100MB, but now that I start up the game for the first time it is taking forever to load. Update: I'm about 15 min into the green bar loading across the screen and it rebooted my playstaion like it was done. Clicked on Dc universe and the green bar continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stimes']Wow, the download was small like 100MB, but now that I start up the game for the first time it is taking forever to load. Update: I'm about 15 min into the green bar loading across the screen and it rebooted my playstaion like it was done. Clicked on Dc universe and the green bar continues.[/QUOTE]
I let it go for 25, and saw no change in the bar LOL

Okay it took an hour and half to download/install with one reboot, and 2 or 3 exits to dashboard it works!

Grabbed a key for the PC. Why is it that when I run the "DC Universe Online Beta" program, it launches, then I get a bunch of Flash errors, and it just sits tehre doing nothing?

So, it keeps telling me I don't have Flash player installed, even though I have the newest version (10.1). I uninstalled Flash then ran the client and it prompts me to download/install it through the DC beta client. When I click yes, it says I need to have administrative permissions to install Flash, even though I'm the only user of this PC and despite the fact that I'm running the DC beta client as an administrator.

Pretty close to just saying fuck it.

Thanks OP. Picked it up, but the install is taking forever. Took me almost 3 hrs to just download it and it's been installing for ages.

Mine is sitting at the very end of the install and not moving or anything. Time elapsed is 10:54:XX but time remaining is 0:00:00. Anyone else have this issue on PS3?

I had to do the same thing, PS3 client is buggy, to say the least. Surprisingly, though, I'm actually having fun. NDAs mean we can't talk about it, though. :/

So finally got the game downloaded and installed on PS3.
When I boot it up I get to the main screen and the progress bar (green bar) barely moves. I mean it moves maybe an inch to the right as far as progress goes.
WTF? How long does it take for this game to actually "start" up from the main game screen?

[quote name='yedgee']So finally got the game downloaded and installed on PS3.
When I boot it up I get to the main screen and the progress bar (green bar) barely moves. I mean it moves maybe an inch to the right as far as progress goes.
WTF? How long does it take for this game to actually "start" up from the main game screen?[/QUOTE]

the actual game is 15gb. takes a while

Hmm interesting I got the code used it for ps3, it downloaded then it updated. I started it up the game asked me for the activation code found on the manual or the game box. I tried using the beta code I got and that didn't work.
Wtf?

63604_1649123022132_1058640006_1794924_259473_n.jpg

This makes me sad. >< So slow..

I made a station name just for this game.. but its all black on my screen with exceot the hub. unplayable.. if anyone wants to use my station to try and play let me know like i said i made a new one just for this

If anyone has an extra PC one, please let me know. I would like to try it out. I don't go for the whole "pre-order for beta key" garbage.

[quote name='digitalplague']I made a station name just for this game.. but its all black on my screen with exceot the hub. unplayable.. if anyone wants to use my station to try and play let me know like i said i made a new one just for this[/QUOTE]
SHOOT ME A PM if youd like to use the name and play the beta as i cant and have no Need for it!

[quote name='digitalplague']SHOOT ME A PM if youd like to use the name and play the beta as i cant and have no Need for it![/QUOTE]

Hey I sent you a pm

[quote name='D0RC']Yeah, its super slow for me right now. I'll let it load up all day tomorrow when I'm free.[/QUOTE]

It's a 15GB download it'll take awhile on the PS3. It took me about 4-6hrs lol i just watched T.V.

bread's done
Back