DC Universe free beta codes live now. (ps3/pc) 5000+ keys avail update in OP 12/17

[quote name='BrolyB593']I ended up getting the PS3 beta code, but do not know why I did. I DLed it and started playing but if I were to buy the game I would most definitely be getting it for the PC...[/QUOTE]

I got in on the PC beta and I feel the opposite. The game is much more action oriented than the typical MMO so I think I would enjoy it more with a controller. Hoping to come across a PS3 code at some point so I can see how that version plays.

[quote name='Killbomb']I got in on the PC beta and I feel the opposite. The game is much more action oriented than the typical MMO so I think I would enjoy it more with a controller. Hoping to come across a PS3 code at some point so I can see how that version plays.[/QUOTE]

I can see where you are coming from with that. Looking at it that way then, yes I am glad I nabbed the PS3 code, but in terms of actual longevity, I feel as though the PC will beat out any console MMO... which is mainly why I would want to try the PC version out.

Darn i was REALLY looking forward to this... got my hopes up fast... If anyone has a spare PS3 code id REALLY be greatful... :lol:

[quote name='3rdbass']I d/l the game last night(3 hours) and played it for like 2. The beginning was alright but fighting the same enemies over and over got boring. I felt trying to get through the screens to upgrade skills and outfits is cumbersome at best. Also, the freezing in the game is bad. My connection was 26.2 Mbps so pretty decent. My character froze a few times and had to go back out and restrart the game. It also froze my system and I had to manually shut it down. It really just seems to be a spam fest brawler with not to deep customization. It seem like a lot of the characters people made look almost identical(wonder why you couldn't change the face and body structure more). Hey it was free but I don't think I would play for it in its current state.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It will be interesting to see how they get this ready for release because it's sounds like it's miles away.

[quote name='UnrealZero']this is one of the best beta games i have ever played. I am on the pc version and have a good 20hours[/QUOTE]

I seriously owe you a beer. Picked up a code for each system. :applause:

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I just signed up. How long does it take to get activation email?[/QUOTE]

A few minutes, which feels like forever, lol.

thank you for this op!!! oddly enough i signed up months ago through the actual dc online site and never got a code. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Play this game guys, I've never been into any MMO's but I'm really digging DC. I love getting missions from DC characters and the world to me is HUGE. Look me up on the PS3 for any missions.

15 left for PS3, they'll be gone by the time I make a account.

I made about $90 after fees with the Gamespot codes, wish i'd been around earlier. :D

EDIT: 4 keys left in the time it took me to type the 2 sentences above!

[quote name='D0RC']All I have.

ps3: 658A-3QN6-Q4PL
pc: RGZ8-HX5G-JN66-6A53-8M7X

ps3: TLLF-FBNE-MC82
pc: EAF9-4M5D-6ZZK-747Z-33TF[/QUOTE]

Grabbed the first PS3 code since the second was already taken. Thank you very much!

Unless I looked at the wrong part of the website, there are no more PS3 codes.

Wow all gone...
There are a lot of resellers at ebay now.
I got a question for the Ps3 beta.
I'm downloading it now, is there any way to pause or stop the download and then resume it? Thanks.

[quote name='FerDK']Wow all gone...
There are a lot of resellers at ebay now.
I got a question for the Ps3 beta.
I'm downloading it now, is there any way to pause or stop the download and then resume it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I found out. Yes, you can resume it. :)

[quote name='Sixtail']The childishness in this thread is amazing.[/QUOTE]

All bow down to Sixtail. The ultimate mature CAG. Thumbs up to you buddy!

bread's done
Back