DC Universe free beta codes live now. (ps3/pc) 5000+ keys avail update in OP 12/17

[quote name='JKSonic']TWICE I have been duped into thinking I'd get a key... TWICE!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr![/QUOTE]
PS3 or PC? If theyre still working I have an extra PS3 code

[quote name='JKSonic']TWICE I have been duped into thinking I'd get a key... TWICE!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr![/QUOTE]
Same here man i would kill someone for a key.

[quote name='styl3s']Same here man i would kill someone for a key.[/QUOTE]
PS3? Specify the damn version people! I have 2 extra for PS3 and for the love of god dont PM me.

[quote name='Don G.']I'll take one if you're giving them away.

How is the beta anyways?[/QUOTE]
I havent tried it not really interested. I just grabbed a few to give out. Are you just selling them or actually going to use it if I give you one lol

[quote name='ShockandAww']I havent tried it not really interested. I just grabbed a few to give out. Are you just selling them or actually going to use it if I give you one lol[/QUOTE]

Hey man, if you have an extra one, I'm actually interested in playing the game. Can you fire one off my way?

If anybody is digging around and finds an extra beta key for this on PS3 in their couch cushions...I would gladly accept it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']PS3? Specify the damn version people! I have 2 extra for PS3 and for the love of god dont PM me.[/QUOTE]
PS3 version

if anyone has an extra PS3 version i will give you a massive E-Hug

I've played a little bit of the PS3 version through Playstation Plus beta. It's not bad so far. Seems to run pretty smoothly for a beta minus a the menus which can lag up a bit when going through them. I'll keep on playing a bit more, but think I'll still wait for FFXIV on PS3 when they finally fix it (which...I know....may be never lol).

Anyone have an extra PS3 beta invite?

If so - please pm me, I would love to join in and missed the free ones being given out due to being out of the country!

It seems as if this thread has just turned into a massive beg-a-thon, so I might as well join in.

If anyone has an extra PS3 code, feel free to send it my way.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']its not worth it . the game locks up every 20 minutes and graphics are awful[/QUOTE]

Thank god other people are experiencing the lock ups as well, I thought it may have been my ps3, and not the beta at fault.

Anyone have a spare key for the PS3? I can't justify buying PSN+ just for this. I might have a few random codes lying around from the Subway promo to trade.

EDIT: Found a code for High Velocity Bowling to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an extra PC code?

please help out a fellow CAG! Cheers

Edit: Got one thanks!
Edit2: bah it was a ps3 one

anyone have a PC one still? wanna trade for ps3?

Thanks

Anyone got a spare code for PS3?
Was looking forward to having one, but I'm pretty sure one of you hoarders wouldn't mind sharing one with me. :)
Pm it to me if you want. Thanks whoever gives it to me.

[quote name='willy101']Anyone have an extra PC code?

please help out a fellow CAG! Cheers

Edit: Got one thanks![/QUOTE]
willy sorry I just saw your PM but not your post. I sent you a PS3 code maybe you can trade it though.

[quote name='ShockandAww']willy sorry I just saw your PM but not your post. I sent you a PS3 code maybe you can trade it though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyway it's the thought that counts right? haha

[quote name='ShockandAww']willy sorry I just saw your PM but not your post. I sent you a PS3 code maybe you can trade it though.[/QUOTE]

Send the PS3 one my way. ;)

[quote name='Full Metal XL']I just got a PS3 from Walmart...any kind soul with a PS3 code to spare?[/QUOTE]

the beta is free for psn plus members. i dont know if you were thinking of getting that service or not but its there.

I've got to say, this beta isn't worth it. the game isn't that great. they have some MAJOR improvements to make if they want it to be viable. it would make a decent enough single player budget title, but as far as MMORPG's go, it may be one of the worst i've sampled.

good luck if you get a key

[quote name='g-man']I've got to say, this beta isn't worth it. the game isn't that great. they have some MAJOR improvements to make if they want it to be viable. it would make a decent enough single player budget title, but as far as MMORPG's go, it may be one of the worst i've sampled.

good luck if you get a key[/QUOTE]

Really? I finish downloading the Ps3 beta and I found it really really fun.
I've been playing for 4 hours or so.
Although I agree when you say that there are major improvements to do. I have sent a lot of feedback, I hope they listen.
The one thing that worries me is that the release date was in first place Nov 2010, then March 2011 and now Jan 2011... let's hope they do not rush things.
I read that a beta patch is coming this Tuesday.

bread's done
Back