–=DCR giveaway #2! A winner is announced!=–

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
DCR is coming along very nicely, and we'd like to take this opportunity to do two things. First, thank all the loyal posters on Dreamcaster's Realm, and second, I'd like to announce our new contest.

Heres the deal:

All you have to do is register at Dreamcaster's Realm and have more than 50 posts on the site by the end of the contest, which is Nov. 27. Make sure you post at least once in the official game giveaway thread here, http://dreamcastersrealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2438#2438

Now for the prize; the winner get any $20 or under game they want. The game you request will be bought brand new and shipped to you via priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Here are some suggestions for $20 game:

Katamari Damaci
ESPN (nfl, nba or nhl) 2k5
GGX2#reload
Outlaw golf 2
Ultra bust a move
ANY platinum hits game
ANY greatest hits game
ANY players choice game

Thanks guys, and good luck! www.dreamcastersrealm.com

Disclaimer.
Before we get the Spam police called on us, I just want you all to know that we have Cheapy's permission to make DCR threads here.

might want to exclude that tomclancy bundle (I think its being marked platnum hits also)

7 people online at DCR including 2 guests. Contest might be realy productive.

Stupid question time!

Does it have to be a game released now, or can the $20 and under game prize be applied to a $20 and under preorder game?

I really want a $15 game called chullip, but it doesn't come out until next year thanks to the latest set of delays.

[quote name='minx']Stupid question time!

Does it have to be a game released now, or can the $20 and under game prize be applied to a $20 and under preorder game?

I really want a $15 game called chullip, but it doesn't come out until next year thanks to the latest set of delays.[/quote]

Well, I suppose we can alway preorder a game if ya want. It's really up to the winner.

Your website just died:whistle2:(

I'm not saying we killed it, but we may have hastened the death little bit.

It was slow to begin with, and now I can't get a single page to load without my browser telling me your site doesn't exist :whistle2:(

Too many people on at once may be?

[quote name='minx']Your website just died:whistle2:(

I'm not saying we killed it, but we may have hastened the death little bit.

It was slow to begin with, and now I can't get a single page to load without my browser telling me your site doesn't exist :whistle2:(

Too many people on at once may be?[/quote]

I doubt that's what it is. Sometimes the forums chug every once and a while. The regular site's moving fine.

I think it's more choked to the death than chugging. It's been over ten minutes since I've been able to get the forums to load :whistle2:(

What the best time to go on so I don't encounter this?

[quote name='minx']I think it's more choked to the death than chugging. It's been over ten minutes since I've been able to get the forums to load :whistle2:(

What the best time to go on so I don't encounter this?[/quote]4 o' clock in the morning would be the best time. :wink:

It's not working for me either. :( Sometimes the site has been messed up but in general, the forums move smoothly and the pages load really quickly.

Grave, I'll send you a PM tonight about the issue you're having with me. Stealthy told me about it, and now I'm scared of you. :wink:

[quote name='StealthySeal']... but check the main page for some BIG news![/quote]Site News:

Liksang.com sponsors DCR!

Starting from today, our site is proudly sponsored by the nice folks at Lik-Sang.com. This means discounts, giveaways, reviews and possible other options as the sponsorship develops.
Lik-Sang.com has been around for many years and became one of the most trusted places online for import games, gaming gear and other hot videogame stuff. Lik-Sang.com ships the latest import games and systems (including Sony PSP and Nintendo DS pre-orders), thousands of top-notch videogame accessories, game music, videogame toys and figures and other cool stuff. Go here for more.

Yeah boyyyeee! Glad that you guys have it now. One step closer to incresing the popularity of DCR. :)

And Stealthy, nice review of Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow. Awesome job. :)
i can't believe you stole the RS3 black arrow review from me... :wink:

Although I didn't register, I just want to say that you guys put a nice site together. It looks good. Congrats on the sponsorship. :)

[quote name='Trakan']Although I didn't register, I just want to say that you guys put a nice site together. It looks good. Congrats on the sponsorship. :)[/quote]Then register! :evil: :wink:

lol hell yeah! now that we are sponsored... we can really get the site going... exppect major updates and a whole lot of new info on the sponsorship in the near future!

[quote name='sj41']Will it be awhile before the forums are back up? Thiz iS teh SuXxorz!!!!!1111[/quote]

the second I get some power over there this happens :lol:

If you have not signed up for their forums, when they get back up I highly encourage all of you to do so

we are having some technical difficulties... this could be bad.... but fear not DCR will go on... LMAO! nothing is for sure yet tho

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, let me know when it's back up either here or through IM and I'll register.[/quote]Don't worry. I'll be bumping this thread ALOT! :twisted: I bumped the first one almost every day, a couple times a day, so I'm going to pat attention to this thread and try and get more people to see it. :)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the second I get some power over there this happens[/quote]

That's because you shouldn't have the power! :twisted:

Well, it seems like our dumbass host deleted our database, so that's why we're getting that nice little error message.

So now I have to wait for them to get back to me and tell me how they plan to fix it.

The good thing is that we backed up the site a few weeks ago, so we could go back to that as a last resort.

But I'm fed up with them and we're going to be switching hosts again in the next few days.

I'm sorry for the delay, fellas. This is really embarrassing that I posted the giveaway, and right when I did, our forums go down.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Well, it seems like our dumbass host deleted our database, so that's why we're getting that nice little error message.

So now I have to wait for them to get back to me and tell me how they plan to fix it.

The good thing is that we backed up the site a few weeks ago, so we could go back to that as a last resort.

But I'm fed up with them and we're going to be switching hosts again in the next few days.

I'm sorry for the delay, fellas. This is really embarrassing that I posted the giveaway, and right when I did, our forums go down.[/quote]

IF we must go back in time with the forums... expect more incentive to get back posting on our site again!

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Well, it seems like our dumbass host deleted our database, so that's why we're getting that nice little error message.

I'm sorry for the delay, fellas. This is really embarrassing that I posted the giveaway, and right when I did, our forums go down.[/quote]

IF we must go back in time with the forums... expect more incentive to get back posting on our site again![/quote]Damn well better be! :evil:

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Hey guys, we re-opened our old forums up in the meantime until we can get our others fixed. Any posts you make there will be added to your post count when the new forums come up, so you won't be wasting your time posting there.

http://dcrealm.proboards22.com/

Thanks guys.[/quote]I see why you guys opened up the new forums now. :wink:

Do I have to make a new account to be able to post in the old forums anyways? Tried logging in, but are these 2 totally different forums? :?

[quote name='Trakan']Okay, I registered and posted a couple of times. I'm gonna throw a link in my sig as well.[/quote]Your sig link is messed up. Once the boards go back up, it says somewhere how to put it in your sig (since I wanted one in mine). Jusy copy and paste or I guess you could just try and copy mine. :)

Guys, we are live again!!!!

Defender is a damn genious and he's helped us out again. Check out the site, and we're up and running!

Thanks again, Defender!

Cool. I'm checking out everything that I have with my new powers now. Time to hit some people with laser beams now. :)

[quote name='sj41']Cool. I'm checking out everything that I have with my new powers now. Time to hit some people with laser beams now. :)[/quote]

Heh heh, well if you get too big-headed, we can always go for a round of Crimson Skies to keep ya humble.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='sj41']Cool. I'm checking out everything that I have with my new powers now. Time to hit some people with laser beams now. :)[/quote]

Heh heh, well if you get too big-headed, we can always go for a round of Crimson Skies to keep ya humble.[/quote]That's how you'll take away my powers. :(

Another bump for your viewing pleasure.

I'm a mod at DCR. The site has officially gone to shit. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']shaq-fu it. I signed up, just to help the site out. The contest is an added incentive.[/quote]Teh bumpz workED!!!!!!!11

Thanks for signing up and helping us out. We need some more people to register, so every one is important to us. :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Your welcome. Anything to help. MAKE ME A MOD! JK.[/quote]Truse me. It's not hard to become one. :wink: J/K

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']How would I become one? I would like to help the site out as much as possible. :)[/quote]

You can help the site by killing yourself. Fag.

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']How would I become one? I would like to help the site out as much as possible. :)[/quote]

You can help the site by killing yourself. Fag.[/quote]

Oh but killing yourself is so overrated. I've tried it a couple of times, and trust me it ain't fun.

Any more shit to sling at me that I can brush off with ease?

bread's done
Back