DDD 5 for $35 Shipped

Nothing for anyone. Who wants to buy a movie where Method Man and Redman go to Harvard?

[quote name='Blade']Nothing for anyone. Who wants to buy a movie where Method Man and Redman go to Harvard?[/QUOTE]

Nothing for anyone? I happily purchased Liar Liar, Family Man, Fletch Lives, Field of Dreams and The Game.

[quote name='Blade']Nothing for anyone. Who wants to buy a movie where Method Man and Redman go to Harvard?[/QUOTE]

Not everyone shares the same insight as you. I actually enjoyed How High. Does that make me a nobody? If so, I guess its better than........

where the buffalo roam, traffic, great outdoors, october sky, liar liar, bowfinger, animal house...there's quite a few movies that are actually worth a look on that list.

There's a few titles worth checking out, but I already have most of the ones I'd consider getting from that list.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. :)

[quote name='craven_fiend']Not everyone shares the same insight as you. I actually enjoyed How High. Does that make me a nobody? If so, I guess its better than........[/QUOTE]

that movie rocked

You have got to be kidding. The regular price is 7.99 per dvd, but you save 1.00 a movie if you purchase 5 of them? Seriously think hard before buying 5 dvds to save a whopping 5.00. I guess some people will jump on any deal though

[quote name='tayaf69']You have got to be kidding. The regular price is 7.99 per dvd, but you save 1.00 a movie if you purchase 5 of them? Seriously think hard before buying 5 dvds to save a whopping 5.00. I guess some people will jump on any deal though[/QUOTE]

exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='tayaf69']You have got to be kidding. The regular price is 7.99 per dvd, but you save 1.00 a movie if you purchase 5 of them? Seriously think hard before buying 5 dvds to save a whopping 5.00. I guess some people will jump on any deal though[/QUOTE]

You're right, $8 a piece is a great deal for each of those. I shouldn't have waited to buy them.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Not everyone shares the same insight as you. I actually enjoyed How High. Does that make me a nobody? If so, I guess its better than........[/QUOTE]

I suppose everyone needs something to aspire on completing, and hey, if they can get in, why can't you?

:roll:

bread's done
Back