DDD 50% off sale

It is! :O !!!

Bastards! lol. It will be 17.99 at Target for this sunday coming up.

Now i'm wondering if i should cancel my order, or keep it anyways, since I can never find anything at Target anyways :( all the deals are OOS for me, oddly enough.

Damnit! decisions decisions

And remember, i still want to know about starget:Atlantis fellas! :)

I figured Id try the "bill me later" and pay it on time. What could happen? Picked up the first, second, and sixth(it was cheaper) of sg-1. Ill probably give in and buy a few more if this sale lasts another couple weeks.

Thanks op.

[quote name='reicaden']It is! :O !!!

And remember, i still want to know about starget:Atlantis fellas! :)[/quote]

Don't buy it.

The first season was good, it's continuously gone down hill since, except for the first half of season 4, but then the second half has been bad.

[quote name='reicaden']
And remember, i still want to know about starget:Atlantis fellas! :)[/QUOTE]

Since you enjoyed SG-1 seasons 1-3, I'd recommend it. It's an entertaining show, and follows a similar template to SG-1 in that it's a mix of standalone eps and eps that expand on the on-going storyline.

However, if you're a casual fan, I'll throw this out first: can you rent it instead? I don't know how much replay value you'll actually get from owning it.

Big ol' bite on the new Outer Limits season 1. Too bad MGM hasn't released any other seasons in 3 years. =/

[quote name='reicaden']

And remember, i still want to know about starget:Atlantis fellas! :)[/quote]

I'd pick them up. Season 3 wasn't the best of the series but all the other seasons have been phenominal. I like it better than SG-1

Is there a certain point in the SG-1 seasons that would be appropriate to start watching SG: Atlantis? Should I just start watching Atlantis when I get to season 8 of SG-1, since that is how they did it when it aired on TV? Or does it matter?

PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!

[quote name='Legolas813']Is there a certain point in the SG-1 seasons that would be appropriate to start watching SG: Atlantis? Should I just start watching Atlantis when I get to season 8 of SG-1, since that is how they did it when it aired on TV? Or does it matter?

PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!![/quote]

It will make more sense as to how they got to atlantis, and some of the story lines/jokes may make more sense. Over all its really just if you want to start watching them or not. Personally compared to sg-1 atlantis seems more like an after thought.

I ordered the set of the old Fox series Profit for $18. DVD box sets of tv series are my new heroin. I really recommend buying at Target. Firefly, Wonderfalls, Arrested Development, Boston Legal.1, Dead Like Me.1.2, Rescue Me.1.2.3, Dexter, Friday Night Lights, It's Always Sunny..., and others are all $20. Veronica Mars, Smallville, Gilmore Girls, Nip/Tuck and others are often $30.

Too bad I'm broke, I'd definitely be all over those Arrested Development seasons. Hopefully it'll be up through the weekend.

[quote name='karmapolice']How long does the free shipping take?[/quote]It's media mail that they use for the free shipping - so it depends on where you are in the country relative to their warehouse, but generally media mail is slow as all get-out. So, if you're wanting to get the stuff now I'd upgrade to first class or something.

[quote name='Teqonix']It's media mail that they use for the free shipping - so it depends on where you are in the country relative to their warehouse, but generally media mail is slow as all get-out. So, if you're wanting to get the stuff now I'd upgrade to first class or something.[/quote]

It already shipped out. I didnt know it was media mail or else I would have paid for the cheapest shipping. Damn.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Nice, is that temporary, or has it been like that for a while now?[/quote]

It's been that was since the beginning of the month.

Most of the time I get my DeepDiscount stuff faster than I do with Amazon, so I guess its YMMV as far as shipping times. Also, I've never had a problem with damaged items from either retailer.

[quote name='yukine']Finally got my Brisco County Jr. dvds, took forever but can't beat the price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, I had forgotten about wanting to get this since the price was always so high. At 25$ I jumped on it in a heartbeat.

bread's done
Back